Continuing the discussion from Reference Application 2.6.0 Is Released.:
Now that Ref App 2.6 is out, it is time to shift gears to 2.7 which will be released in October 2017.
As an implementor what do you want to see in this release - what are your top 5 asks?
As a developer who is customizing and extending Ref App - what advances do you want to see?
As a user, hospital, health facility, doctor - what do you want to see in the next release?
The approach for 2.7 will follow similar methodology as 2.6 to help focus the value proposition [Discussion] Reference Application 2.6 Roadmap for April 28, 2017 Release :
2.7 will have 4 big features and 5 small features
Due to the available time until October 2017, there can be 2 cycles of development each delivering parts of the target features for 2.7
Carry over features from 2.6 can be found here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Technical+Road+Map
- Prebuilt reports for the Reference Application
- Sticky Note on the Patient dashboard
- Ability to edit implementation forms
- Responsiveness to the clinician facing dashboard
- Core and modules to be able to advertise capabilities that can be configured and manipulated
This thread is to call upon everyone to share their thoughts, needs and suggestions over the next 2 weeks, to help drive the prioritization and planning.