Welcome! Please introduce yourself.

intro
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f88c3067518>

(Ayush Saxena) #1997

Hi! My name is Ayush Saxena. I am in my 2nd year at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IITJ) pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering. I am interested in biomedical imaging and Computer Vision. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS as a GSOC participant. Any help regarding where and how to start is deeply appreciated.

(Irene Nyakate) #1998

Hello @iamayush great to have you here, and thanks for expressing your interest to participate in GSoC please look through this link and closely follow since the applications will be open soon. Cheers.

(ZiLiang Wang) #1999

Hello everyone, I am ZiLiang, studying GCE A-Levels including computing. I found that OpenMRS is a great place for like-minded individuals to share knowledge in order to support healthcare services in more remote and inhospitable regions. I hope that we can help each other to provide people with necessary healthcare no matter the terrain. Thank you.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2000

Welcome to the community kindly click here to get started.

(Aryan Malhotra) #2001

Hey @iamayush

Since you are an Indian, join this talk thread. It will be helpful to get help from your Indian comrades.

(Noah Lufafa) #2002

hello everyone. my name is Noah Lufafa from Uganda. IM GLAD TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY. ILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR WAYS I CAN FIT IN.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2003

@lufafa we are glad to have you in this community kindly follow this link to get started. In case you need help, feel free to use talk or IRC

(Noah Lufafa) #2004

THANKS so much. im excited to be part

(Jude Onek) #2005

hello MRS community,

im a degree gradate, hoping to volunteer in this community so that i can touch someones life. im a hard working, team working person who will finish his task no matter what and i pray to be of helpful to this community.

(Herbert Yiga) #2006

heilo you are greatly welcome to the community,kindly look at this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

(collins Ijeomah) #2007

Hi guys I am Ijeomah Arinze Collins. A developer from Andela. I am glad to be here and hope to contribute to the growth of this project.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2008

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started. We look forward for your contribution.

(Ankush Gupta) #2009

hi! i am a software developer intern at novoinvent softwares.

(George Junior Kamugasha) #2010

Welcome Gupta. Great to have you here. Hope enjoy your stay here.

(Bal Ram Bhui) #2011

Hi, My name of Bal Ram Bhui currently working on a health project in Bangladesh. I work in the areas of public health monitoring and evaluation, health information system, surveys and researches. I would like to learn and contribute to Open MRS. I am happy to join the OpenMRS community and look forward to know each others and works. Bal Ram Bhui

(Irene Nyakate) #2012

Welcome @brambhui please follow this link to get started with with OpenMRS. We are happy to have you here and look forward to your contribution.

(Rupesh Jha) #2013

Hi everyone , I am Rupesh ,a full stack web developer and open source contributor. I am a 2nd yr CSE undergraduate from IIIT Bhubaneswar. My tech stacks are HTML ,CSS ,JS ,NODE.JS ,MongoDB ,MySql , Bootstrap ,Angular ,Gulp.js ,Typescript ,C ,C++. I would like to contribute in openMRS for GSoC 2019.

(Irene Nyakate) #2014

Hello @rupeshiya you are welcome to the community. Please read through these guidelines to get prepared.
Cheers

(Rupesh Jha) #2015

thanks a lot @irenyak1 .

(Irene Nyakate) #2016

Welcome @rupeshiya. :slight_smile: