Welcome! Please introduce yourself

I’m Alvin Marcelo. We developed the Community Health Information Tracking System using PHP in 2004 and ported it to OpenMRS in 2010. Now running in 150+ frontline govt clinics in the Philippines …

Join us at www.aehin.org!

1 Like

I am Mir S. Ali, MD. I am a Pediatrician in Texas. I am working with a non profit in Lahore Pakistan to setup a Mobile clinic for outreach. My quest for a free, customizable EMR brought me here. I am getting acquainted with OpenMRS. I have a few questions:

1. Are there vendors who can help me customize OpenMRS?
  2. I am sure other have adapted the system to use for out Pt Family Medicine, Can that be shared?
  3. I am most interested in customizing the Pt Visit area with Exam and Treatment fields. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks,

Mir

Very glad to see you! Please, describe here your questions (this is our service of questions).

Mir, wecome to the OpenMRS Community! Your question is in line with this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Service+Providers and this Service Provider Program - Draft definition and terms

cc @janflowers @terry

Hi, I’m Ian Duncan(Aka Abi). I am a software developer(Python and Javascript) at Andela here in Nairobi-Kenya. I’m very excited to join the OpenMRS community. Looking forward to work and interact with you. The fun part side work is, I like adventure and photography.

Hello, I’m Kipngetich Korir Desmond. I’m a fullstack software developer (Node js and React) at Andela Kenya. Apart from web development, I’m a blockchain enthusiasts. Its a great pleasure joining this awesome community and I’m looking forward collaborating with you in making OpenMRS mission a reality.
Thank you!

Welcome to the community we look forward for your contribution. Follow this to get started.

Hi everyone,

My name is Kamil Madej and I’m working for SolDevelo as software developer. I’ll be leading the Sync 2.0 project. I’m really happy to be a part of the community.

2 Likes

Glad to have you in this community and we look forward for your contribution.

Hi everyone,

My name is Wojciech Buława and I work at SolDevelo as a Junior Software Developer. I had worked on integrating iSantéPlus (based on OpenMRS Platform 2.0.5) with the Système d’Échange d’Information Sanitaire Haïtien (SEDISH) and now I’ll be working on the Sync 2.0 project. I’m really happy to be a part of the community now.

Best Regards, Wojciech

1 Like

You are welcome @wbulawa to this community we look forward to working with you and we are glad you are interested in contributing to the Openmrs community. Please check out this and that. Thank you very much.

Hi Guys,

I am very new here and have no idea about any software development. Can OpenMRS or Bahmni be configured for use in the Veterinary Medicine?

Thank you and keep up the great work.

@nirajrm

Welcome to the community. No we deal with human medicine you can get much insight from this link

hello everyone, I am jeetpal meena from India. I have experience in android, Python, C#, 3d model animation and rigging and web development. I have created game in my summer project this game link is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/avsaka/9ph3srphgc22#activetab=pivot:overviewtab. I want to work in OPENMRS. Please guide me where to start Thank you!

Glad to have you in the community click here to get started.

Hello I’m Haydn Pang, a first year graduate student from CSULB. I am currently taking a class in software engineering to learn the ropes about the entire software engineering process. OpenMRS was chosen as it provides an extensive amount of documentation to learn from as well as being a FOSS project. Hope to learn more about this project in the future and maybe possibly contribute once I get a better grasp of it!

Hello, I am Michael Tran. I am a first year graduate student at CSU Long Beach looking forward to learning about OpenMRS as part of a software engineering course I am currently taking. I do not have much experience with open source projects, but I am excited about the possibility of contributing in the future!

Hi, I am Jonathan Saavedra. I graduated from UC Irvine with a B.S. in Computer Game Science. I am currently studying at CSU Long Beach to obtain my Master’s in Computer Science. I am learning about OpenMRS for my software engineering class.

Welcome @srikanthkkolli, @serneno, @mvtran and @jasaaved :slightly_smiling_face:,

The community is pleased to have you apart of it. Feel comfortable to make inquiries and contribute. Sure enough, we’ll have great time together. You may just want to get started from here.

Hello, I’m Briona Davis. I’m a senior at Dickinson College studying computer science. My classmates and I will be working on our first open source project this year and we’ve chosen to be apart of Open MRS. We’re very excited to be joining the OpenMRS community and we’re looking forward to contributing in any way we can!