Welcome! Please introduce yourself

It’s a pleasure to be with you @davisbri, where you need help, feel free to ask and to get started, contributing going through this guide will help.

Hello All,

My name is Nina Mezu and I am a Biotechnology/Bioinformatics Professional. I will be working with the OpenMRS platform to hopefully set up a system for my family’s foundation to monitor health records during medical missions in Nigeria! I look forward to talking with you all!

Thank You

1 Like

We are glad to have you in this community we look forward for your contribution. Kindly follow this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started.

1 Like

Hello all! My name is Jasmin and I’m a German Computer Science Student, most familiar with Java. I hope I can contribute something useful to the project and gain some experience!

Hi there everybody! I am Abbas and i am kind of new to the OpenMRS community. I am a graduate student at California State University, Long Beach, majoring in computer science. We have a graduate level course CECS 543 named “Advanced Software Engineering”, where we have hands on tasks to learn on on the OpenMRS Community. Hope to interact with you all in near future.

Hello everybody! My name is Rafał Stencel. I work at SolDevelo, Poland as a Junior Software Developer. I will be working on Sync 2.0 from now on. This projects seems to be valuable, so I am really happy to become part of it. Rafał

Hi everyone, I'm Ngadou Yopa Sylvestre R. a second year student at the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Buea Cameroon. I'm a passionate of technology and open source development. I like solving algorithms and writing, testing, debugging code but what I prefer is interacting with people and solving their problems (which are sometimes mine too :slight_smile: ). 

I made my first commit to open source three years ago and since then, I do my very best to encourage others to participate in open source development. I can write some hello world code in Java, C/C++ and JavaScript. My aim is to learn a lot from the OpenMRS community. Thanks

@cherry157, @abbazz1, @rstencel and @ngadou welcome to the community and we look forward for your contributions. To get started kindly click here

Hi OpenMRS members, am Solomon Simba from PATH Kenya office, managing much of health information systems architecture work as well as the data for decision making, happy to be here and ready to learn more about the new implementation Sync module that uses FHIR and atom feed. For supporting parent-child synchronization of multiple OpenMRS servers in one enterprise.

Glad to have you in this community and we look forward for your contribution.

Respected OpenMRS Team hello friends ,i am sumit severiya ,i am from india and working on OpenMrs since last 10 days ,

hope you will find me helpful for the community regards sumit severiya

Welcome to OpenMRS @sumitman19 :slightly_smiling_face:, the community is pleased to be with you. It will be great saving lives together.

I know there has been a fair amount of work done for mHealth in Pakistan using OpenMRS. There are some Urdu translations in the CIEL concept dictionary, but if you proceed, perhaps you can help with additional translations of concepts required for primary care. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I am Titus Kipkemboi a software developer at Andela Kenya. I’m currently joining the Order entry team as a ReactJS developer. I’m glad to be a part of the OpenMRS community and looking forward to working with you.

Hello OpenMRS community, my name is Allan Guwatudde from Uganda. I am currently joining the Open Concept Lab for OpenMRS team as a React developer. I look forward to adding value to this product. Cheers!

Hello OpenMRS community, I am Abulo John Joshua from Uganda. I am currently joining the Open Concept Lab for OpenMRS team as a React developer. I’m glad to be a part of this community.

@sheriff and @abulojoshua1 welcome to the community. Follow this to get started.

Hi everyone, My name is Raj Gupta , I am an Indian and I am a 1st year year Undergraduate student at IIT Kharagpur. I am new to open source software and have some experience with JAVA and I want to start contributing to OpenMRS. I always wanted to work on real life problems and make a difference and I feel like contributing here and writing code to save lives is the perfect way to go.

Hey!I’m Sanjali Ekanayake from Sri Lanka.I’m a student.:slightly_smiling_face::dog::+1:

Hello everyone , i am dativa valentine from University of Dar es Salaam Computing Center(UCC).