Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi Everyone, I’m Rohit Sharma. I’m 2nd Year Undergraduate at National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra, India. This is the first time i contribute to an Open Source Project. I have an experience with Java, Kotlin and JetPack Libraries. I am excited to contribute to OpenMRS.

Hello @rohitsharma,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide.
For Andriod related project, you can have a look here.
I hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: How can I login to OpenMRS issues?

Hello everyone, I am Josh Wadhwa, a sophomore at BITS Pilani, India. I am a keen android developer looking to contribute to open-source projects. I got to know about OpenMRS via their GSOC page and was amazed at how the community was using technology to improve healthcare around the world. I appreciate their efforts and would like to contribute to the cause. In the end, I am excited and am looking forward to work with you all.

Welcome @josh.wadhwa to the Openmrs Community

You can get started with the Getting Started as Developer. For Andriod related project, you can have a look here . Hope to see you around

Hi everyone, I am Yemdjih Kaze Nasser, I am a computer engineering at the University of Buea. I have some background in java and spring boot and I’m passionate about the applications of IT in the health industry. I am looking forward to contributing to this vibrant community and also participate in GSoC 2021.

Thanks

Hi @xurror Welcome to the OpenMRS community.

You can get started with the Getting Started as Developer .

Since you are interested in GSoC, you can have a look Here

Thanks for the warm welcome and shared links, appreciate it.

Hi! My name is Fernando Mattioli, I’m a Computer Engineer with some background in Java and Health Information Systems’ Development. I’m looking forward to contribute to the project and learn Open MRS along the way.

Best regards!

Hi @fmatt Welcome to the OpenMRS community. You can head over to this link for guidelines for getting started as a developer. Get Started as a developer . Welcome once small :grin:

Thank you very much!

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is Mohammad Anas, I am a Computer Science and Engineering student at Inderprastha Engineering College. I am familiar with Java, Spring and Android. I had gone through the project ideas list as well as the guidelines. I’m looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS project.

Hello everyone, I’m Syed Umair, a computer science student at GCET Jammu, India. I’m an Android Developer, I’ve been doing this for more than a year now. I want to work on OpenMRS Android Client Project. I’m really excited and want to contribute as much as I can.

Hello @umairsyed, Welcome to OpenMRS. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . For Andriod related project, you can have a look here . I hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

Hello @anas,

Welcome to OpenMRS. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . For Andriod related project, you can have a look here . I hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

Hello everyone, I’m Alex Bejan an undergraduate student at Politechnica University of Bucharest studying Computer Science and Engeneering. I am really passionate about tech and I’ve recently found OpenRMS on github and when I saw the technologies and projects you guys have, I wanted to start contributing to this community. I hope to learn new stuff about Full Stack development and to interact with you : ).

Thank You!

Hello @bejanut! Welcome to the OpenMRS community! To get started as a developer, you can follow this link. Beginner’s Guide. All the best! :+1:

1 Like

Hello @bejanut,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started with Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you have a great time here.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Edwin Jomo an Associate Project Coordinator in Health Informatics based in Nairobi Kenya. I am really passionate about technology and how it applies to our everyday lives with a particular interest in digital health. I would like to contribute to the OpenMRS community in any capacity just not as a dev.

I look forward to interacting with everyone as I continue finding my way around here :smile:

1 Like

Hello @eddjomo,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes