Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone, I’m Alex Bejan an undergraduate student at Politechnica University of Bucharest studying Computer Science and Engeneering. I am really passionate about tech and I’ve recently found OpenRMS on github and when I saw the technologies and projects you guys have, I wanted to start contributing to this community. I hope to learn new stuff about Full Stack development and to interact with you : ).

Thank You!

Hello @bejanut! Welcome to the OpenMRS community! To get started as a developer, you can follow this link. Beginner’s Guide. All the best! :+1:

1 Like

Hello @bejanut,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started with Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you have a great time here.:slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Edwin Jomo an Associate Project Coordinator in Health Informatics based in Nairobi Kenya. I am really passionate about technology and how it applies to our everyday lives with a particular interest in digital health. I would like to contribute to the OpenMRS community in any capacity just not as a dev.

I look forward to interacting with everyone as I continue finding my way around here :smile:

1 Like

Hello @eddjomo,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Shivansh Goel. I am a second-year B.Tech. Student at NIT Jalandhar, India. I am currently doing android development using Java. I have a little bit of experience in web development technologies HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jquery, and flask and also have good knowledge about Git and GitHub. Here is my GitHub profile: ShivanshGoel221B (Shivansh Goel) · GitHub I am really looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS open-source android projects.

Hello, @shivansh221b,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .
For Android-related projects, you can have a look here.
Hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everyone, I am Maria Podorvanova. I am a student at coding bootcamp and I am very much interested in participating in GSoC 2021. I like the idea of improving healthcare technologies via open source.

I am proficient in Java and my skills are mostly focused around SQL and NoSQL databases and relevant technologies like Hibernate and Spring. I have some experience contributing to open source via Outreachy internship program, where I gained close experience with Object–relational mapping technique. I feel myself fit for the project Support for Extended Operations in FHIR given in the ideas list for GSoC 2021.

I am excited and am looking forward to working with all of you. Hope to make some good contributions to OpenMRS.

Hi @maria :grinning:, Welcome to OpenMRS community good to know Backend developers are joining our community you can start with Beginner’s Guide

Hello, @maria,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are happy to have you here.
For GSOC 2021 you can have a look here.
I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, I am Amr Salah. I am a 3rd-year student at the Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University. I have +3 years of experience in Android development with Java and Kotlin. I am interested in joining GSoC this year and I like the idea of improving health care that you all working on! I hope I can contribute to your project in Android Client!

Hello @salahoamro! Welcome to the OpenMRS community. You can follow this link to get started as a developer. All the best :+1:

1 Like

Hello @salahoamro,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here.
For GSOC 2021 you can have a look here.
For the Android-related project, you can have a look here.

1 Like

hello, I am Bahgat Reda a third year student in faculty of computer science in helwan university. I have experience with java, object oriented programming, database, data structures and algorithms. I am interested in contributing to OpenMRS by not only joining google summer of code but also after it. I hope I can help you saving peoples lives.

Hello @bahagt Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide. For GSOC 2021 you can have a look here .

Welcome once small :grinning:

Hello, @bahagt,
You can follow the links shared by @joachimjunior those are really helpful.
I hope you have a great time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @bahagt as @ujjwaltyagi355 and @joachimjunior already welcomed you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

good to have you

All the best :grinning:

Hello, everyone; this is me, Harshit Shukla, a sophomore at BITS, Pilani, India. I am a full stack developer with two years of experience working with javascript and its frameworks. I aspire to be part of this open-source community and work together for a better tomorrow.

Hello @harshit151001,
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am Isah Ahmed, Health Informatics Lead of APIN Public Health Initiatives, Nigeria.

2 Likes