Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello, @nyyesigahenry,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started with beginner’s guide.
For App development, you can have a look at this.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
All the best.

You are welcome @nyyesigahenry Get Started as a Developer - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello World, I am Ash Bose from Arizona. I am new OpenMRS community. I have joined here because I wish to learn more about Open MRS and other projects. I used to write codes in C many years ago. I just graduated from Cornell University with Master in Health Administration. I have started a Health Foundation in USA. That is the reason I am here. You can email me directly ashbose@mlbosememorial.org.

Hello @ashbose,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started here with the Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you have a really great time here.
All the best.

Hi everyone! My name is Harsh and I am a computer science undergraduate student from India. I have had some experience with Spring. I would like to be a part of GSOC 2021.

Many thanks,

@dexter808 Welcome to OpenMRS community. Please check out this link to get started. For GSoC 2021 please check out this link Summer Of Code 2021 - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki.

Hello devs, I am saibaba-alapati and an sophomore at BITS pilani university,India I am making my way into opensource community through GSOC but planning to stay in touch for long even after GSOC. Hope I can make some good contributions to openMRS.

1 Like

@saibaba Welcome to OpenMRS community. Please check out this link to get started. You can find our different project Home - Projects - OpenMRS Wiki.

1 Like

Hey guys.

I am Vinicius Heltai, 36 years old, I live in São Paulo / SP in Brazil.

I am a doctoral student at the Medical School of USP (University of São Paulo). I am developing an aritificial intelligence system with machine learning based on OpenMRS.

I hope I can count on you and help too.

Hugs. Here are my contacts:

vheltai@gmail.com @vheltai

Vinicius Heltai

@vheltai Welcome to the community. Get started with this Developer Guide - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki User Guide - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

Hi I am Amarnath a student pursuing Btech in IIT Indore,India.I would like to have OpenMRS as my first venture in opensource.I feel myself fit for the project OpenMRS Android Client Project 3.0.x given in ideas list for GSoC 2021.Hope to make great contributions to OpenMRS. Cheers Email : amarnathk5674@gmail.com

Hi Amarnath! Welcome to the community. You can have a look at these guidelines. GSoC 2021- Guidelines for interested students

Hello, @amar2003,
Welcome to OpenMRS. As shared by by @vasharma05, you can have a look at the GSOC 2021 guidelines.
For andriod related projects you can have a look here.
But I would highly recommend you to, to go through the Beginner’s Guide first.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
All the best. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Hello, I’m Akshat, from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. I am a undergraduate student. I am also a member of amFOSS. I have some experience in android dev, and I am really interested in contributing to open source. The idea of organization ‘Write code, Save life’ tend to to have an initial interest in contributing to the org .Later when I went through the projects it enhanced my interests. Android Client Project 3.0.x is a great project and caught my eye. I would like to start contributing”

1 Like

Hello @akshatji ! Welcome to OpenMRS Talk. So after your request is accepted from JIRA administrators, you will be able to view issues and start working on them. You can have more information regarding the project in here. Confluence Mobile - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello @akshatji,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
As shared by @vasharma05, you can have a look at the project specifications you are interested in, in detail.
Apart from that, for contributing to the Android-related projects, you can have a look here.
For GSOC 2021, you can have a look at the guidelines here.
I hope you have a good time here.
All the best. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you help me by giving information on how to raise a ticket for raising an issue?

Yes sure, after you can log into the JIRA issue tracker, there is a Create Button on the top navigation bar, where you can create a new issue. Btw, were you able to get the access of JIRA?

Ha thanks I got the access and I found how to create issue👍.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adarsh Sahu and I am a final year MCA student at Guru Ghasidas University Chhatisgarh. I would love to contribute to the OpenMRS project onwards from this day. I am glad to be here and I hope we shall collectively work together for the good of humanity. For the past 3 years, I am Creating android apps , and from the last year I have gradually switched to Kotlin and MVVM Architecture, I have Created 15+ android apps till now, and My UI/UX skills have improved a lot. Looking forward to utilizing my all learning in OpenMRS Android Client App

Thank you all

1 Like