Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello @pwargulak,
We are really happy to have you here. :slight_smile:
Hope you enjoy your time here.
All the best. :+1:

@fabrizio.fadigati Feel free to inquire about anything and your stay here will be a memorable one. Kindly take a look at Get Started as a Developer - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki. You are welcome to the family . Happy coding, Learning :fist_right:

Hello Everyone! I’m vaishnavi, An undergraduate from India. I’m interested to participate in this year’s GSOC and contribute to OpenMRS :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @sriv happy to see you!! Have a look at GSOC-2021 If interested, take a look at Beginners’ Guide

1 Like

Thank you!! :smile:

Hello @sriv,
Welcome to OpenMRS. You can start here Beginner’s Guide.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
All the best.

Hello Michael, Its a great pleasure to be part of this forum and hope to learn more as times goes by.

Regards,

Hello Everyone! I am Vineet Sharma, from India. I am an undergraduate from NIT Hamirpur, India and I am interested to be a part of OpenMRS for GSOC 2021 and contribute to the community at my best. I am proficient in working in JavaScript(ReactJs, ReduxJs, web-dev) and Python(Django, numpy and pandas).

I have joined the Slack and have installed the OpenMRS SPA application and have an idea of how the project runs. I hope the mentors will welcome me with an open heart and I will be helpful enough to all.

Have a nice day all. Thanks & Regards, Vineet Sharma

Hello, @vasharma05,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can get started with Beginner’s Guide. I hope you enjoy it here.
All the best.

Hi there Im richard from philippines currently employed in a Biomedical solution

1 Like

Hallo welcome to the community @ricdingal get started with http://om.rs/devmanual Developer Guide - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki :+1:

Hey @vasharma05 youre most welcome to join the platform. Your assistnce on the MF squad has been essential and helpful. Glad you took the bold step to join the Talk.

1 Like

Thank you @mherman22 for such a warm welcome!

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kaylin Bracey and I recently graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry with a minor in Journalism. I would like to become a technical writer possibly in the healthcare field. I am excited to be joining the OpenMRS community to contribute to documentation and interact with new people. I hope to talk with some of you at tomorrow’s documentation meeting.

Thanks! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello @kaylinbracey,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
Hope you enjoy your time here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey everyone! I am Lokesh N N, a sophomore computer science undergrad from India. I have great experience in React and Javascript. I have won some hackathons too. As I am new to this community, I am not able to find the exact repos for the GSOC’21 idealist. Can anyone kindly tell me the repositories for the below-mentioned projects? Are there any separate repos or should I start with the getting started as a developer page? I have been searching for them for more than 2 hours and I am not able to find them. It would be great if someone mentions them so that I can start contributing to OpenMRS! Thank you!

The link for the website:

Hi @loki011101,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
The projects that you are trying to contribute for, are part of Micro Frontend Project.
Maybe this will be helpful for you to start with that.
But apart from that I would encourage you to start with Beginner Guide.
That will help you get familiar with the goals of OpenMRS and help you get involved in the community.
Well, best of luck.
I hope you have a great time here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks suubi7

Hello everyone, I’m Nyesiga Henry third year student at Makerere University Kampala-Uganda doing Information systems and Technology a new member and who wish to contribute to the community mostly in app development and other programs like GSoC 2021.

1 Like