Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi, my name is Krzysztof Pietrowicz and I’m a software developer from Warsaw, Poland. I have a few years of professional experience in Java and Angular and always wanted to use my skills in order to help others. I’m looking forward to working together, Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello guys Am Mukisa Cliff an undergraduate student pursing a degree in software engineering. I love and have a passion for programming. Am glad t join this amazing community and hope to learn alot from you guys. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome @ford07. Follow https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer and get started

1 Like

Hi, I am new to this platform so I want to develop it please help me?

You are welcome @sarufratul95 to the openmrs community. Use https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started.

Welcome! Good to have you in the community.

Hi everyone! I am a senior in College, and me and my group members in seminar class have been working on OpenMRS project since early September. We have finished the user and developer installation so far. This is a very interesting project. I am happy to join you all!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Welcome! Please introduce yourself:

Hello everyone!

My name is Wol Dut (you can call me Wiley). I’m a junior front end developer who is glad to soon participate in the ‘’forthcoming’’ GSoC and have the opportunity to write code and help save lives.

I’m new to this field of open source development but willing to learn from and cooperate with the community in achieving its goal!

Besides coding, I read business books during pastime. I’m also a social being who likes to spend time with family and friends.

Wiley

Hello OpenMRS Team…

I’m Tiokeng Samuel, a student at the University of Buea, Cameroon. I am delighted to join this team, and looking forth to be a contributor in the ReactJs project of OpenMRS.

Hope you find me helpfull to the community!

Thanks, Tiokeng Samuel.

Hi everyone, I’m Tendonge Dolly an undergraduate student computer engineering technology with a passion for programming. It’s my first time working with OpenMRS and will love to contribute to python projects of OpenMRS. Looking forward to an amazing experience with the community.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bawantha Thilan and I am a Information technology undergraduate student at Srilanka institute of information technology. i would love to contribute to the OpenMRS project onwards from this day. I am glad to be here and i hope we shall collectively work together for the good of humanity.

Thank you all

3 Likes

Welcome to openmrs @dollyt . Make time to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

2 Likes

We are glad to have you @bawanthathilan . Follow the steps in the link to get started. https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

2 Likes

Thank you @gracebish

2 Likes

Hi!! I’m Piumal Rathnayake from Sri Lanka. Currently, I’m an engineering undergraduate at the University of Peradeniya Sri Lanka. I saw some of your great projects on GitHub and in some blogs. So I’m delighted to join OpenMRS and looking forward to contribute as a developer.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi!! I am Gaurav Kumar from India. I am a CSE graduate student at Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology. I was looking for some projects to contribute and came across your interesting projects on GitHub and through some blogs. I am delighted to join OpenMRS and looking forward to contribute as a developer to the android projects. Any help from your guys would be very helpful.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Helping with QA

Hello @piumal1999 welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Naman from India. I am an undergraduate of department of Computer Science and Engineering at Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh. I am passionate computers science undergraduate who likes to find technical solutions for day to day problems. I have a keen interest in web development, and spring framework and prior coding experience in languages like Java and C++ . I would like to work on the projects of OpenMRS and hopefully apply my candidature to this year’s Google Summer of Code (GSoC-2021). Looking forward to all your support and guidance.

1 Like

Hello @nkumar! Welcome to OpenMRS!

Do take a look at GSoC 2021: Warm up practices for students to get things started.

2 Likes