Welcome! Please introduce yourself

We are glad to have you in this community kindly follow this link to get started.

@bberhe your most welcome to this loving community.

Hi everyone! I am Sanjula Madurapperuma, a Software Engineering Undergraduate with 4+ years of experience in developing Websites and 3+ years experience in developing Android Applications. I am also experienced in back-end frameworks like Spring and Play and interested in Machine Learning and Data Science.

I joined OpenMRS this year to be a contributor through GSoC. Even though I didn’t get selected, I will continue contributing to the community and the products whenever possible and try my best to get selected for GSoC next year.

Excited to work with you all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to have you back in this community. Kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Hello @sanjula, thanks for sticking with this wonderful community. look forward to your contributions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am Ruben performance test engineer (scripter) from Indonesia. Looking forward to learn openmrs and make contribution. Next step would be reading the dev guide. See you around guys.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. We look forward for your contribution. Kindly follow this link to access the developer guide.

Hello, we are glad to have you here… look forward to your contribution

Hello @vrubenj ,your welcome

Hey, I’m Saicharan. I’m a IV year IT major, undergraduate student at IIIT Allahabad, India. I’m currently a GSoC '19 student with FOSSASIA. I’ve really been interested in GSoD 2019 Project Idea 1: Developing User Friendly Github Documentation for REST API. I would love to know more about this idea as I wanted to delve deeper into the ethics of how documentation is written and would love to participate in Google Season of Docs.

1 Like

Hello Everyone. Very happy to join the team

1 Like

welcome to this amazing community @mrsaicharan1

welcome @jadwafeeq to this community

welcome mrsaicharan1 to the community…you could start here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Welcome

1 Like

Hellow World! My name is Shubhank Saxena. I am a sophomore from Thapar University, India. I am an open source contributor and have an expertise in the field of technical writing. I am interested to contribute in OpenMRS under Google Summer of Docs (GSoD). Looking forward for the same! Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to the community kindly have a look at this to get started.

welcome @shubhank19 to this community.

Hey developers, jam Sharif magembe from Uganda and am so happy and enthusiastic to join this entire community of developers and implementers world wide aiming to save peoples lives through writing code.Am really happy to join this community because of good volunteers who are ready to help interms of need, j have been introduced to openmrs by brother @k-joseph as my mentor while was reading programming in java basically, j hope to learn from the community members and to share my experience as fur as writing codes and saving life of people is concerned. thanks

3 Likes

We are glad to have you in this community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

1 Like

thanks @jwnsaambu