Welcome! Please introduce yourself

welcome @sharif, we are glad to have you here. you can as well look into this developers manual

thank you Mr Gilbert

1 Like

Hello, I’m Francesco! Developer born in Italy currently living in London. I would like to contribute on your codebase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community we are glad to have you here. Kindly follow this link to get started.

welcome @francesco to this community, you as well look into this developers manual

you welcome @sharif

my bro @sharif , your most welcome to this amazing communuty, we are surely looking forward working with you saving lives through writing code

Thanks brother for that warmly welcome

1 Like

Hi all, Am Haron, currently doing masters in Health Informatics at Makerere University Kampala. Looking forward to contribute to the OpenMRS community as a developer as we strive to improve access and deliver health care solutions most especially in Low-resource setting areas. Glad to be here :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to openmrs we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

Thanks @jwnasambu

Your welcome @hargi12

1 Like

welcome @hargi12 to this community. look forward to your contributions

1 Like

welcome @hargi12 you can start from here with this link https://openmrs.org/join-the-community/developers/

1 Like
git commit -m "Introduces Nyola Mike to The OpenMRS fantastic community"  

I am a very passionate software engineer, i love writting code and algorithms, on the the other am so full of humor that Java just cant believe it, but its truthy. In my life sprints i have been able to work across a variety of industries including education, social, microfinance, and I even build an open source backend as a service platform called bee (back end engine). I love painting, music, Marvel superheroes and a lot of things. my

public const String githubAccount = "https://github.com/nyolamike";
public String phoneNumber = "+256703158861";
public String watsApp = "+26774320102";

I.cannot.promise.heaven but I will do make contributions to OpenMRS community, i hope to learn alot, to meet greate people and to share what i know.

4 Likes

You are very much welcome my brother @nyolamike

1 Like

thanks bro

welcome @nyolamike to this community. please checkout here and the developers manual to get started. Look forward to your contributions

Hello All,

I am interested in pursuing an open source technical writing project under GSoD 2019 at OpenMRS. I am deeply passionate about working in medical informatics and strive to make the best of this opportunity. As part of my credentials, I am an international student at RWTH Aachen University, currently pursuing my Masters in Data Science. If you would prefer it, please take some time to view my profile at:https://www.linkedin.com/in/faizan-zafar-ab48a8122/

I strongly believe in the applications of technology for information management in medical institutions. Moreover, I understand the importance and necessity of integrating better user experiences in open source tech and documentation to facilitate human computer interaction. I am highly interested in working on OpenMRS (wiki), specifically Project Idea 4: Developing a Suite of Volunteer Guides. I have studied the OpenMRS guides (wiki + community forum) in detail and identified that, if given the opportunity, I could add significant value to them.

Can the mentors provide me with some direction for proceeding from here on? I have yet to initiate my project proposal and some specific guidelines from your side would definitely be helpful.

Looking forward to your response.

1 Like

We are glad to have you in this community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click on this link to get started.