Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hey developers, jam Sharif magembe from Uganda and am so happy and enthusiastic to join this entire community of developers and implementers world wide aiming to save peoples lives through writing code.Am really happy to join this community because of good volunteers who are ready to help interms of need, j have been introduced to openmrs by brother @k-joseph as my mentor while was reading programming in java basically, j hope to learn from the community members and to share my experience as fur as writing codes and saving life of people is concerned. thanks

3 Likes

We are glad to have you in this community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

1 Like

thanks @jwnsaambu

welcome @sharif, we are glad to have you here. you can as well look into this developers manual

thank you Mr Gilbert

1 Like

Hello, I’m Francesco! Developer born in Italy currently living in London. I would like to contribute on your codebase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community we are glad to have you here. Kindly follow this link to get started.

welcome @francesco to this community, you as well look into this developers manual

you welcome @sharif

my bro @sharif , your most welcome to this amazing communuty, we are surely looking forward working with you saving lives through writing code

Thanks brother for that warmly welcome

1 Like

Hi all, Am Haron, currently doing masters in Health Informatics at Makerere University Kampala. Looking forward to contribute to the OpenMRS community as a developer as we strive to improve access and deliver health care solutions most especially in Low-resource setting areas. Glad to be here :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to openmrs we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

Thanks @jwnasambu

Your welcome @hargi12

1 Like

welcome @hargi12 to this community. look forward to your contributions

1 Like

welcome @hargi12 you can start from here with this link https://openmrs.org/join-the-community/developers/

1 Like
git commit -m "Introduces Nyola Mike to The OpenMRS fantastic community"  

I am a very passionate software engineer, i love writting code and algorithms, on the the other am so full of humor that Java just cant believe it, but its truthy. In my life sprints i have been able to work across a variety of industries including education, social, microfinance, and I even build an open source backend as a service platform called bee (back end engine). I love painting, music, Marvel superheroes and a lot of things. my

public const String githubAccount = "https://github.com/nyolamike";
public String phoneNumber = "+256703158861";
public String watsApp = "+26774320102";

I.cannot.promise.heaven but I will do make contributions to OpenMRS community, i hope to learn alot, to meet greate people and to share what i know.

4 Likes

You are very much welcome my brother @nyolamike

1 Like

thanks bro