Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi, I am Lilli and I am a Technical CS student from Hamburg, Germany. I speak Java, REST and program Android App as hobby. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC 2019. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile: I am so excited to learn more about the community :slight_smile: Regards, L3I2

2 Likes

Hi @l3i2 so cool to have you here. You can have a look at this and that to get going

see you around

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Jacinta Joy. A software developer for one for the openmrs implementers’ in Kenya. I’m excited to collaborate with you all and contribute to openmrs. Yaay!!

2 Likes

hello,welcome to the community.kindly look at https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get moving

1 Like

Hey everybody, I’m Yuvaneeth , a 19 year-old pursuing his B. Tech in Computer Science at NIT-Andhra ,India. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC’19. I’m ecstatic to join this community. :slightly_smiling_face: Nice to meet you all!:smile:

1 Like

hello @yuvaneeth, glad to have you here. Kindly click https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer. Hope you enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

@yuvaneeth for gsoc,you can have a look through this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019

2 Likes

Hey, how can I get feedback on my application to GSoC? Is there a special channel to post my application? Thank you!

@suthagar23 could you address this

Hello @pevb we received your proposal, please be patient you will get the feedback at the right time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Mihir, a college student currently. I am here to develop an EMR using OpenMRS for my dad for his clinic alongside contributing to OpenMRS with new ideas and features. I am excited to work with you all in this wonderful project!

Hello @zenalc , you are welcome to this community you may look through this and that link to get set with your pursuit .

I am Onchari Wycliffe from Kenya. I work as a software quality assurance. I have over 3 years of experience in software testing. I will like ti offer my help in testing OpenMRS

Welcome @onchariqa! Did you get a chance to look at this? Reference Application 2.9 Testing

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Rahul Meena, I am a 3rd year student and want to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC.

Thank You

Hey guys! My name is Abdelrahman Mohamadeen, I am a 4th year computer engineering student. I come from Cairo, Egypt. (Yup, the pyramids country :smiley: )

I have been through a lot of projects, and build many tools using JavaScript and Python. I really love making apps!

I had an internship at ColigoTech, they are making an LMS using React.

I love building mobile apps using React-Native, too!

Nice to meet everyone.

1 Like

Hi @imok1948 welcome. Could you look at this and this to get you going

1 Like

Hey @abdo welcome to OpenMRS. You can also look at this to get started with

see you around

1 Like

Hello, My name is Gaurav. I am applicant of OpenMRS in GSOC 2019.

Namaste,

I,Anirudha Birajdar, Third Year BCS student of Nowrosjee Wadia College. As a team member, I am Collaborative, adaptive to new situational changes, also like to volunteer in extracurricular activities. Working in an organizational and punctual manner, realistic about targets & goals and practical about assignments. As an individual, I have great analytical ability and keen eye for detail, I am a smart worker and I like embracing new experiences and challenges. My hobbies/interests are, Dancing, Reading, Research, Gaming, Environment, Psychology, Technologies I’m interested in are networking, gaming, Augmented Reality, Also, I am a national level athelete and also participated in many team competitions ranging from Quiz - Essays to Handball - Football, Participated and won second position in a Robotics competition about constructing and programming a line follower robot in my first year and For Third Year project I’m working on a network scanner in java. Which I have Successfully completed.

I am trying to find the email of the mentors to send proposals, if someone could guide me to the relevant information.

Yours Sincerely, Anirudha Birajdar