Welcome! Please introduce yourself

hello,welcome to the community.kindly look at https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get moving

1 Like

Hey everybody, I’m Yuvaneeth , a 19 year-old pursuing his B. Tech in Computer Science at NIT-Andhra ,India. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC’19. I’m ecstatic to join this community. :slightly_smiling_face: Nice to meet you all!:smile:

1 Like

hello @yuvaneeth, glad to have you here. Kindly click https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer. Hope you enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

@yuvaneeth for gsoc,you can have a look through this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019

2 Likes

Hey, how can I get feedback on my application to GSoC? Is there a special channel to post my application? Thank you!

@suthagar23 could you address this

Hello @pevb we received your proposal, please be patient you will get the feedback at the right time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Mihir, a college student currently. I am here to develop an EMR using OpenMRS for my dad for his clinic alongside contributing to OpenMRS with new ideas and features. I am excited to work with you all in this wonderful project!

Hello @zenalc , you are welcome to this community you may look through this and that link to get set with your pursuit .

I am Onchari Wycliffe from Kenya. I work as a software quality assurance. I have over 3 years of experience in software testing. I will like ti offer my help in testing OpenMRS

Welcome @onchariqa! Did you get a chance to look at this? Reference Application 2.9 Testing

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Rahul Meena, I am a 3rd year student and want to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC.

Thank You

Hey guys! My name is Abdelrahman Mohamadeen, I am a 4th year computer engineering student. I come from Cairo, Egypt. (Yup, the pyramids country :smiley: )

I have been through a lot of projects, and build many tools using JavaScript and Python. I really love making apps!

I had an internship at ColigoTech, they are making an LMS using React.

I love building mobile apps using React-Native, too!

Nice to meet everyone.

1 Like

Hi @imok1948 welcome. Could you look at this and this to get you going

1 Like

Hey @abdo welcome to OpenMRS. You can also look at this to get started with

see you around

1 Like

Hello, My name is Gaurav. I am applicant of OpenMRS in GSOC 2019.

Namaste,

I,Anirudha Birajdar, Third Year BCS student of Nowrosjee Wadia College. As a team member, I am Collaborative, adaptive to new situational changes, also like to volunteer in extracurricular activities. Working in an organizational and punctual manner, realistic about targets & goals and practical about assignments. As an individual, I have great analytical ability and keen eye for detail, I am a smart worker and I like embracing new experiences and challenges. My hobbies/interests are, Dancing, Reading, Research, Gaming, Environment, Psychology, Technologies I’m interested in are networking, gaming, Augmented Reality, Also, I am a national level athelete and also participated in many team competitions ranging from Quiz - Essays to Handball - Football, Participated and won second position in a Robotics competition about constructing and programming a line follower robot in my first year and For Third Year project I’m working on a network scanner in java. Which I have Successfully completed.

I am trying to find the email of the mentors to send proposals, if someone could guide me to the relevant information.

Yours Sincerely, Anirudha Birajdar

Hello @chiku1188 so sorry, I have seen this late, however the wiki page that has the projects has all the guidance you needed to see to it that you submit your application.

If you miss out on this year, you could be strategic for next year’s GSoC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome @gauravj , we are happy to have you here. I hope you submitted your GSoC application. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello devs, Am Reagan, a medical Doctor but fascinated and enthusiastic about coding especially as pertains to health. Am currently working at Mityana General Hospital where Openmrs software is being used which I think is brilliant. Am grateful to @k.joseph for introducing me to openmrs with mentorship and now I believe am ready to add a brick to the building of the Openmrs mansion. Cheers…:smiley:

5 Likes