Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Sreevathsa Gowru, a 3rd-year undergrad from India. I’m looking forward to work with OpenMRS for this year’s GSoC. I hope to get great experiences and new friends over this platform during and after GSoC-2019 regardless of being selected. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Kindly follow this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019 to get started.

Glad to have you in this community kindly follow this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019 link to get started.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Vinamra Sareen from India, I am an undergrad computer science student having a strong foundation in building android applications. My interests in android lead me to a scholarship and achieve a Android Developer nanodegree from Udacity. Also, I am much familiar with contributing open source. I would be glad to work on Nigeria Telemedicine App for this GSOC. I believe in giving back, so I recently have joined as a mentor a non-profit organization Coding-Coach. Moreover keeping myself updated and learning new technologies is what keeps me motivated. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

I am first year graduate student doing Masters in Computer Science at Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago. I have knowledge of Python, Html, Css, Bootstrap and Javascript programming languages in, which i have used in my projects.

This year, I would like to work on Implement Boostrap as a foundation for Reference Application U project as a part of GSOC program. Excited to work with OpenMRS community.

1 Like

Hello Everyone :grinning:

I amkapil chaudhary from India. I am inspired with the community here. I am an undergrad student and Mobile application developer. I am contributing in OpenMRS and presenlty understanding the codebase over the GitHub. I specifically trying the solve the problem of Telemedicine application. I hope community will help me. Thanks for reading !!

1 Like

Hi, My Name is Salisu Ali Umar. I’m a Student of Bayero University Kano, Nigeria. I’m a computer enthusiast with skills in Android development, Mainframe, Data science and Java Programming.

2 Likes

@salis7897 and @kapil706 we are glad to have you here. Kindly click here to get started.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @chirag7363, follow here to get started.

1 Like

Hello, My name is Andreas Lukita from Indonesia. I am interested join GSoC with OpenMRS for java, mobile, and REST API task. I am currently working as Software Developer focusing for Java, Spring, Reporting, and REST API. I also have experience on mobile development. Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @dreuia, follow here to get started.

Okay, thank you for the guide.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Samaksh Agarwal. I am from India. I am currently pursuing B.Tech Computer Science. I know Android development and Java. I will try to contribute to OpenMRS as much as I can. Nice to meet you all.

1 Like

We are glad to have you here kindly click here to get started.

Hi! My name is Paul Vazquez and I’m a Computer Engineering student from Mexico. I’m excited to contribute to this community and I hope I can be useful to the project. I have 2 years of experience working with React and I love web development. It’s nice meeting you!

2 Likes

@pevb, you are welcome to this great community. Please go through this to get started .

3 Likes

Hi, I am Lilli and I am a Technical CS student from Hamburg, Germany. I speak Java, REST and program Android App as hobby. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS as a part of GSoC 2019. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile: I am so excited to learn more about the community :slight_smile: Regards, L3I2

2 Likes

Hi @l3i2 so cool to have you here. You can have a look at this and that to get going

see you around

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Jacinta Joy. A software developer for one for the openmrs implementers’ in Kenya. I’m excited to collaborate with you all and contribute to openmrs. Yaay!!

2 Likes