Happy New Week! To start off the week, we wanted to share with the community some of the initial thoughts around features for the Ref App 2.10 RoadMap .
For this release our focus will be on stability and improving performance where applicable.
As always we are keen to hear from the community ideas that could be included in the next release:
- As an implementer what do you want to see in this release - what are your top 5 asks?
2.As a developer who is customizing and extending Ref App - what advances do you want to see?
- As a user, hospital, health facility, doctor - what do you want to see in the next release?
The approach for 2.10 will follow similar methodology as 2.9 to help focus the value proposition. We aim to have 4 big features and 5 small features. Based on review of existing sources the following list of potential features was put together:
Our Big Features are:
- Implement Complete Condition List
- Using Open Concept Lab (OCL) with Reference Application: integrate Andela front end with back end
- Inclusion of Growth charts from CDC/WHO
Standard / Smaller features :
Review of module implementation - speed startup, do we need all modules (consolidation of modules), deprecation of others
Update documentation to expose all features that are available
Please do share your ideas thoughts to help us grow the RefApp by March 27 2019. This thread is to call upon everyone to share their thoughts, needs and suggestions over the next 2 weeks, to help drive the prioritization and planning.