On tomorrow’s (today’s for some time zones) PAT call we’ll focus on choosing high-value pieces of work that the core dev team can work on now, before the formal roadmap setting process is complete.
(We had a similar discussion on Oct 4, which led to choosing Bed Management UI, Searching for Diagnoses by ICD codes, and backup/restore locations, and OpenMRS reports in the Bahmni UI.)
Advantages: (1) exercise the process of having the core team collaborate with an implementation team to get work merged, (2) people have recently mentioned limitations of Bahmni in IPD settings and this is a step to address that, (3) thematically it’s nice to have Bed Management UI and this together in the next release.
We can reserve the last 10 minutes of the call for other business in case someone needs quick PAT feedback on some design issue. (You’d need to post some details on Talk before the call.)
- The call will be at 6am Seattle, 9am Boston, 15:00 Berlin, 5pm Nairobi, 7:30pm IST. See more time zones.
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://thoughtworks.zoom.us/j/437203485
- Or iPhone one-tap : US: +14086380968,437203485# or +16468769923,437203485#
- Or Telephone：
- US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
- Meeting ID: 437 203 485
- International numbers available: https://thoughtworks.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=397m1kk491tjJVKQ0NYQZLoNtpWTRlDh