Bahmni PAT call 04-Apr-2018 - Next Release and Roadmap Proposal

I don’t know how much this is welcome for this PAT call, but we have feedback coming from our latest implementation that went live a couple of weeks ago (limiting myself here to the more important points):

• (Medication Ordering) Usual values to be picked from for units, drug forms, durations and duration units. This should be configurable through the config (presumably).

• (Medication Ordering) Move the “Start Date” field to the top (before medication name) as it interrupts the tab group flow and is never changed.

• (Medication Ordering) Possibility to configure dashboard widgets somewhere close to the medication form.
    See: Feature Request: Display Vitals/Diagnoses in Medications App

• Control the formatting of displaying the name across Bahmni Apps.
    See: Display Family Name before Given Name on patient icons

• Implement displaying the local name in further screens (eg, clinical patient queues).

• (Orders Fulfillment) Necessity to key in the fulfillment per order in the Orders Fulfillment App.
    See: EMR Lab Results Entry discussion

• (Registration - mobile only) DOB should allow to not use the date picker widget.
    See: Date of Birth entry slow/impractical on tablets

@ouiliam let me know if I forgot something out of the most important non-implementation specific items.