Welcome! Please introduce yourself

I :heart: :sri_lanka:

Welcome to OpenMRS @rajgupta ,@sanjali and @aika :slight_smile:, nice to have apart of the community. You may want to get acqueinted with and/or contribute to OpenMRS. Just feel free to get starged.

2 Likes

hi, good people. Am Xolani from Zimbabwe.Am a student.

Hello, I’m Kacper and I’m 17 years old. My dream is to help doctors in future with cancer treatment using AI. I’m coding in javascript(react/vue), golang and some python for data science and AI. If possible, I am going to medical conferences in the area. Happy that I can help this organization! This is my first GCI and last one same time so I want to work hard for every task.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

@serekkiri and @xolani we are glad to have you in this community and we look foreword for your contribution.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Kevin, and I’m 16 years old. This is my first GCI, and I’m beginning to study data science, so I am very excited to get to work on tasks for OpenMRS!

Hello Everyone, Hope All Are Well Here! I’m Palash Bauri, I’m mainly a open source software developer, web developer , inventor , blogger as well as a 17 year old school boy.

I started learning programming at the age of 13 with only reading the documentations. My first language is python but also fluent in JavaScript. Besides Programming and developing , I also write blogs about technology and write stories in various topics such as Science fiction, mystery etc. My first invention was a match stick powered rocket made out of household things which I made at the age of 4.

I also founded a company , XED Technologies aka. xedtech to complete my mission and dream to make the world a better place by helping the poor and helpless people.

Thank You.

Me,Mohammad Rakib.I have been working as Software developer(Java,Spring,Hibernate,Angular js ,Mysql) since 2015.I have made my graduation with BSC in CSE.I have already installed the latest version(0.91) of Bahmni .And try to configure it from the UI label . But i want to keep contribution in Bahmni Development.Thanks

Welcome to the community and we wish you luck.

@bauripalash and @rakib welcome to the community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

Thank you . @jwnasambu . Hope i can get you in my side always .

Feel free openmrs we are there for each other we believe in collaboration. Enjoy you stay in the community

1 Like

Thank you @jwnasambu

Thank you @juliet

1 Like

Hey Everyone, my name’s Kevin and I’m 16 years old. I’ve recently picked up programming ,specifically in Java as a hobby and have had fun creating projects that I can apply in the world around me. I’ve had some experience working on clinical research trials through an internship and am extremely excited to contribute to OpenMRS through GCI.

Welcome @kevinx .

hello everyone dinesh gupta is here. Iam very grateful to have family.the opportunity to be the part of OPENMRS . This year i have participated in GCI and this is my first task on which im doing . Really its a very good experience for me.

Welcome to the community and we wish you luck

Hello I am Zach Russell a computer science student in Texas. This is my first year participating in google code in and so far I’ve learned that it is very hard to get a design accepted by the task mentors! I hope openMRS can support me through my highs cool learning and entry into the workforce.

Hello all. I am @waga from Nigeria. I am a healthcare worker with passion for the use of technology in medical practice particularly in Africa. I have a dream of helping out in my own little way to achieve this. Currently I am working on implementing Openmrs in a facility which is a University Health Centre.

I am however a noob but with a ravid and infective passion to learn. I never get tired of learning new concepts in coding. I hope to have a wonderful time while here as a member of the Openmrs community. Thanks