Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi! My name is Rebecca and I´m a computer engineering student at Linköping University in Sweden. I´m taking a course with the aim to contribute to an open source project and I was recommended this project which I´m really happy about. I´m excited to start contribute to OpenMRS :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

Hello, Happy to be here. I am Kipng’etich Victor a passionate Linux System Administrator and Network Administrator. Just started focussing on the implementation of the Open Source Softwares.

Hoping to learn more through the implementation of the OpenMRS system.

Thank you.

Welcome to openmrs community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly follow this to get started

Hello @viclan29 :slightly_smiling_face:,

Great to have you join the OpenMRS community, hope this also helps you get acquainted with necessary OpenMRS implementation practices.

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/OpenMRS+Implementation+Overview

Hi everyone! My name is above. I’m developer, and my profile describe me as a developer, so I will tell here about my interests and goals.

I like play chess, volleyball. I read a more books, my favorite genre is fantasy. Also I like listening to Mozart’s works and looking European films.

My bachelor’s degree was associated with medicine, although I’m learn CS. Now I want work with OpenMRS community to improve the quality of medical services. At first time, I want make up code readability, next I want work on decreasing code complexity and increasing code coverage. Also, I want help translate modules to my native language.

Welcome to the community we look forward for your contribution.Click here to get started.

Thanks, @jwnasambu, I’m already do it. I’m stay on Development Process.

1 Like

Hi,

My names are Abraham Olatubosun i graduated from Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti Nigeria worked in several organisation developing application for their needs i started working with NGO’s in 2014 with Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) where i developed Monitoring and Evaluation Aggregate database and support and maintain IQCare EMR for four (4) years all my works was done with ASP.NET C#, currently i am working with Center for Health Programs (CIHP) Nigeria as Health Informatic expert, we were exposed to OpenMRS and i know i will build skill on JSP to continue support OpenMRS, however, i am currently taking crash comprehensive course on JSP, Hibernat and Spring with UDEMY, hoping to be like you guyz in JAVA development someday.

Thanks

Hello @abraham531973 :smiley:,

Great to have you aboard, feel free to inquire from and contribute to this live saving community.

You may want to take a look at this guide

Hi everyone, I am Tresor Mvumbi. I completed a master in computer science (research on natural language interfaces to relational databases). I currently work as a full stack developer (mainly on Java with Spring and Angular). I have an interest in health informatics; I recently discovered OpenMRS and am excited about the existence of this opensource EMR system that targets low resources environments. My current objective is to learn and contribute back as much as I can. I can speak French and would be interested to translate documentation if there is a need for this.

We are glad to have you in openmrs community kindly click here to get started.

1 Like

Hello, I work currently as a full stack developer using AngularJS and Scala. I know also React, Java and Python. I’d like to contribute as much as I can. I also love the topic of machine learning, I’ve made few projects in this field, if there is any work on that part please let me know.

1 Like

Great @kotynki :smiley: ,

Glad to have you with us (a life saving community), sure enough there are many ways you can contribute through code. You could kindly check this guide out to get started

Hey Community, This is Kelvin Murumba, a Software Engineer curious and ready to learn about OpenMRS.

Hello @kmurumba :slightly_smiling_face:,

Nice to be with you, it will be a pleasure contributing to the community. To get started, you will want to check out this guide .

1 Like

Hi everyone,

my name is Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk and I work as a Software Engineer Team Lead for SolDevelo. Years back I have been briefly involved in OpenMRS as a developer. I also had opportunity to work on other Open Source initiatives, such as OpenBoxes, Motech and Refugee.info.

My main tech background is Django/Python and ReactJS.

I’ll be acting as a coordinator in a new phase of Sync2 project.

I am looking forward to cooperate with OpenMRS Community!

Regards, Krzysztof

1 Like

Welcome to the community click here to get started

halo everyone,

My name is Ajal Odora Jonathan. Am an undergraduate student doing Information systems in Uganda. I have been involved with java and currently doing python and C. So excited and delighted to be a part of this community of proficient developers. With perfect aplomb, hope to learn and contribute towards the development of society through code while in this very welcoming community</>

Welcome to the community we are so glad to have you here. Kindly click here to get started.

1 Like