Welcome! Please introduce yourself.

intro
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f13a999bee8>

(Artur Walkowiak) #1752

Hello, I’m Artur Walkowiak and I’m a software developer in SolDevelo. I work in there for about 2,5 years, but i haven’t had the opportunity to work on anything related to OpenMRS yet. In upcoming weeks I will be involved to working on Sync2 module.

Cheers, Artur!

(Juliet Wamalwa) #1753

Welcome to the community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly have a look on this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer 1

(Artur Walkowiak) #1754

Thanks, I’m checking it right now :wink:

(Eric Mwailunga) #1755

I am Eric Mwailunga from Tanzania, a web, mobile and desktop applications developer. I am excited to be a part of this community and it is my wish to advance in Bahmni EMR implementation.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #1756

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer 1 2

(Eric Mwailunga) #1757

Thank you Juliet!

(Khalid Zayed) #1758

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to be part of this wonderful community. I am Dr. Khalid Zayed of Egypt. I am a hospital manager of a medium sized hospital in Cairo and a researcher of Medicine, especially pediatrics and EMR applications in Ain Shams University. I am here because I am trying to adapt OpenMRS to manage the hospital I direct electronically since we are still old fashioned working with paper. I hope you can help me introducing the application into my hospital and then to the university and maybe a big part of Egypt.

Thanks

(Juliet Wamalwa) #1759

@drzayed welcome to the community kindly look at this

(mona saleh) #1760

as for the University, you may find (Nile River Basin Research institute at Alexandria university); at the same place of (High institute of Public Health) (HIPH).

(Isaiah Rotimi Yemitan) #1762

Hi,

I’m Yemitan Isaiah Rotimi. A software developer at Andela, Lagos, Nigeria. I’m experienced with Javascript and Python.
I’m really glad joining the OpenMRS project and community. Looking forward to saving lives with you all. :v:t4:

(Daramola Ajiboye) #1763

Hello Everyone,

I am Daramola Ajiboye, I am a JavaScript developer, I work at Andela and I live in Lagos Nigeria. I am very glad to be joining the OpenMRS team as it would give me a grand opportunity to use technology to save lives and change the world. However, fun fact about me is that I am a very big fan of game of thrones and I also like watching anime. Thanks

(Nathan Ruhanga) #1764

Hello @rotimi and @daramola98, Great to have you join us :smiley: . We will be glad to receive your contribution towards saving lives. kindly have a look at this to get started.

(Muhozi Emery) #1765

Hello everyone,

I am Muhozi Emery, I am a software developer at Andela based in Nairobi-Kenya. I am very excited to join OpenMRS team. I’m glad to use technology helping our community to save lives. Besides that, I’m a good collaborator and I like open source culture. The fun fact about is that I don’t know how to spell S, J, and Z :slight_smile: . Hope to interact with more of you. Let’s save lives.

Cheers.

(Tunmise Ogunniyi) #1766

Hey @muhozi
You are welcome to the OpenMRS community.
Kindly take a look at this getting started guide.

(Muhozi Emery) #1767

Thanks @tunmi . Let me check that.

(Michael Mbugua) #1768

Hi,

I’m Michael Gitau(Aka Michy). I am a software developer(Python and Javascript) at Andela here in Nairobi-Kenya. I’m very excited to join OpenMRS community . Looking forward to work and interact with you. The fun part side work is, I like adventure and listening to music(Rock).

(Nathan Ruhanga) #1769

Hi @michy ,

Nice to have you present , it will be great working together to save souls. Did you take a look at this?

(Michael Mbugua) #1770

Thanks @ruhanga. Its awesome to give back to the community by saving lives. Let me look at that guideline.

(Nidhin Mahesh) #1771

Hey all, I am Nidhin Mahesh, B.Tech pre-final year student in Computer Science and Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. I am interested in working for open source projects. I am a beginner in open source contribution.

I am a writer for Towards Data Science publications and worked on technologies like Android, Flutter, Tensorflow, Vue.js, Postgres.

Contributors here please help me to start with this Org.

(Tunmise Ogunniyi) #1772

Hi @nidhinmahesh
You are welcome to this awesome opensource community :slight_smile:. Please do take a look at this guide.
If there are more questions/concerns you would like to communicate, feel free to reach out here on Talk.