Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Thank you Juliet!

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to be part of this wonderful community. I am Dr. Khalid Zayed of Egypt. I am a hospital manager of a medium sized hospital in Cairo and a researcher of Medicine, especially pediatrics and EMR applications in Ain Shams University. I am here because I am trying to adapt OpenMRS to manage the hospital I direct electronically since we are still old fashioned working with paper. I hope you can help me introducing the application into my hospital and then to the university and maybe a big part of Egypt.

Thanks

@drzayed welcome to the community kindly look at this

as for the University, you may find (Nile River Basin Research institute at Alexandria university); at the same place of (High institute of Public Health) (HIPH).

Hi,

I’m Yemitan Isaiah Rotimi. A software developer at Andela, Lagos, Nigeria. I’m experienced with Javascript and Python.
I’m really glad joining the OpenMRS project and community. Looking forward to saving lives with you all. :v:t4:

Hello Everyone,

I am Daramola Ajiboye, I am a JavaScript developer, I work at Andela and I live in Lagos Nigeria. I am very glad to be joining the OpenMRS team as it would give me a grand opportunity to use technology to save lives and change the world. However, fun fact about me is that I am a very big fan of game of thrones and I also like watching anime. Thanks

Hello @rotimi and @daramola98, Great to have you join us :smiley: . We will be glad to receive your contribution towards saving lives. kindly have a look at this to get started.

Hello everyone,

I am Muhozi Emery, I am a software developer at Andela based in Nairobi-Kenya. I am very excited to join OpenMRS team. I’m glad to use technology helping our community to save lives. Besides that, I’m a good collaborator and I like open source culture. The fun fact about is that I don’t know how to spell S, J, and Z :slight_smile: . Hope to interact with more of you. Let’s save lives.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey @muhozi
You are welcome to the OpenMRS community.
Kindly take a look at this getting started guide.

Thanks @tunmi . Let me check that.

Hi,

I’m Michael Gitau(Aka Michy). I am a software developer(Python and Javascript) at Andela here in Nairobi-Kenya. I’m very excited to join OpenMRS community . Looking forward to work and interact with you. The fun part side work is, I like adventure and listening to music(Rock).

Hi @michy ,

Nice to have you present , it will be great working together to save souls. Did you take a look at this?

1 Like

Thanks @ruhanga. Its awesome to give back to the community by saving lives. Let me look at that guideline.

Hey all, I am Nidhin Mahesh, B.Tech pre-final year student in Computer Science and Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. I am interested in working for open source projects. I am a beginner in open source contribution.

I am a writer for Towards Data Science publications and worked on technologies like Android, Flutter, Tensorflow, Vue.js, Postgres.

Contributors here please help me to start with this Org.

Hi @nidhinmahesh
You are welcome to this awesome opensource community :slight_smile:. Please do take a look at this guide.
If there are more questions/concerns you would like to communicate, feel free to reach out here on Talk.

Hullo every one, My name is ROY NTAATE, I live in Kampala, Uganda and I am a student of Software Programming. I am thrilled to be here and I am looking forward to interacting with the community. Thank you…

Roy.

Hello @rntaate :smiley:,

Great pleasure to be with you, this is and will be a great place to learn from and quite sure you will be impressed how coding saves souls. Have you had been able to look at this?

Abraham is my name, a father, Software Developer, work in ECEWS but now with Center for Integrated Health Program (CIHP), Biker, Gospel Preacher (loved Most) and travelling

Welcome to community kindly follow this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer 1 2

Hello @abraham531973 :smiley:,

You are most welcome to the life saving community. Feel comfortable to inquire or contribute anything.