Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@hadijah315, really appreciate ! looking forward to the responses …

Hello, everyone. I’m Emmanuel Abaye, a software developer from Andela Lagos, Nigeria. I will be joining other developers to contribute to the OpenMRS platform for the Apprenticeship program at Andela. I am excited to participate in a project that uses technology to solve problems in the healthcare industry. Looking forward to making contributions.

1 Like

Welcome @alexmochu

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Sibo Donald, a developer at Andela Uganda, cohort VI. I just joined the openMRS team as an Apprentice.

I am humbled to be joining this ever-growing community that is dedicated to change and improve lives of many across the world. I look forward to learning from you all and adding value to this community in every way I can.

1 Like

Welcome @sibo @alexmochu @asifkhair @emmabaye to the OpenMRS community. We are glad to have you. Let the coding begin. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @shakira210791 Looking forward to interactions here !

Hey guys, First of all am sorry for not sending an official application and would do that too. To Introduce myself I’m Dr Arpit Bandi, from India, a surgeon by profession and a developer by passion. Over a period of time I worked ona variety of software projects initially starting from Visual basic to the current PHP/MySql based projects. My most relevant work was Advanced Hospital Management System (http://www.ahmspro.com ) which was designed with an aim to provide a cow cost scalable HMS in the developing world.It gained quite a lot of popularity in India and the African countries and i still receive customization requests. But what ive been thinking of is porting to a system which is at par to the needs of the current world and in the Quest i found OpenMRS, which seems to be promising and long lasting. Hence i would be happy to join you and take on the work further. Can play a variety of roles offered here and so would like to know if you are intrested in having me. Regards, Dr Arpit Bandi

1 Like

Welcome to the OpenMRS Community and we look forward to your contribution! Did you get a chance to look at this?

1 Like

Hello every one, am happy I’ve finally made it into the OpenMRS community. I’m a student in my final year of information technology in Uganda. I am very much interested in working with an opensource community towards solving problems via coding. I am a young enthusiastic programmer and very much interested in providing solutions to save lives. I very much hope to be of great value to the community and learn from it as well.

5 Likes

your welcome @ruhanga. hop we shall share alot with u .

this may be of very impontance to u https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Thank you @mozzy.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Ryan Mangahas, from Navotas City Hospital, Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines. The UP-PGH introduces to us the Bahmni EMR with Sir Karl Brown (Thoughtworks) and Dr. Alvin Marcelo (SIL-Asia) last January 2017 at UP-Manila.

I am the Information Technology Officer (Software Developer) for the Hospital. We recently had a Kick-Off with the Bahmni EMR at the hospital last June 2018. However, many challenges come as an IT implementer. I am here to post and answer some questions regarding our experiences implementing the BAHMNI.

Regards. Thank you and GodSpeed!

Welcome to the community, we look forward for your contribution you can have a look at this

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Getting started as a business analyst

i’m so happy to be a member

1 Like

You are welcome to the community and we look forward for you contribution.Kindly look at this to get started.

Hello Everyone, I am Ivan Bukenya a student of life. Excited about the world of coding after experiencing a life of accounting. I am happy to be here and ready to learn for I am new to this life. I thank @dkayiwa for leading me in this journey. Wish you all well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and we look forward for your contribution. Click here to get started.

1 Like

Thank you Juliet

1 Like

your welcome @ibukenya