Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@ceciliacaroline, @sbarry, @dante you are welcome to openmrs community. We look forward for your contribution.

Hello everyone, i am Patrick Luwum a software developer at Andela and a newbie to this community. I am happy to be joining this community and I hope my contribution will go a long way in furthering the communities goals. I am really excited!!

2 Likes

Hey. I am Isaiah King’ori a software developer from Andela. I am excited to be joining the OpenMRS open source project and am positive I will fruitfully contribute to the project and at the same time learn from everyone else in the team. When I am not Coding, am probably partying :grinning:

Hello!

I’m excited to have been introduced to Bahmni on RGSoC 2018 edition.

I’d like to contribute to the project in my small, but meaningful ways. While I’ve been mostly writing Python scripts for quite a long time, Bahmni has presented an awesome opportunity for me to learn JavaScript, and eventually, React JS.

I’ve also set up and installed Bahmni, locally on my machine, using Bahmni Virtual Box

I’m grateful for some help to choose a beginner friendly task and guidance/advice to make my first contribution :grinning:

Thank You!

2 Likes

Welcome brother

2 Likes

Hi there!

My name is Joe. I am a student studying Computer Science at Metro State University of Denver. I am looking forward to contributing to the OpenMRS project in anyway that I can possible. My vision is to learn as much as I possibly can while moving the progress of OpenMRS forward.

Outside of school, I work PT, have a beautiful kitten named Pluto, and try to maintain my fitness in the gym.

I look forward to being involved in the community and learning lots!

Thanks, Joe Medina

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Hi! I am Jap Leen from New Delhi, India. I am really interested in the project Bahmni. I think linking technology with healthcare is an amazing initiative and would be very useful for the masses. I would love to work under it for RGSoC’18. Can you please guide me about how I can start contributing to the project?

Hi guys. I am a 3rd year engineering student. I love to learn new stuff. I have developed a number of VR apps to help people with physical disabilities and chronic pain patients. Hope to contribute more using OpenMRS! My email ID is tanishabest01■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Randika from Sri Lanka. I am an undergraduate of department of Computer Sceince and Engineering university of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am passionate computers science undergraduate who likes to find technical solutions for day to day problems. I have being working as a part time full stack developer and this is my first step with Open Source Community. I would like to continue this step with my best because I am person who enjoys helping others, sharing my knowledge. I decided to contribute OpenMRS during the GSoC 2018. I think that will be a great opportunity for me having wonderful summer vacation with OpenMRS.

2 Likes

Hello everybody! My name is Alex. I’m a undergrad student at MSU Denver working for a Computer Science degree. I hope to help contribute to this project in any way I can, and hopefully learn something along the way.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Ayush From India. I am undergraduate student of Computer Science Engineering. I am interested in contributing to OpenMRS as GSoC 2k18. Expecting that i will learn a lot from the community.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

I am Sunny from India. I am undergraduate final year student pursuing Information Technology. I am looking forward to contribute to this wonderful organisation through software development/or through any ways that is possible. I have been following openMRS for a while and I have also contributed to DHIS2. I love the idea of healthcare organisation as I am also from a developing country and know the importance of it. I have 2.5 years of open source software development/Web development.

I have contributed to Mozilla last year and I am currently a remote developer for a San Francisco based E commerce company- New-star Corporation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sunny-bhadani-40b1a8112/ I am passionate about technologies that impact mankind. Looking forward to contribute to openMRS and becoming it’s long time contributor. Cheers!!

2 Likes

@collsu87, @ayush23, @javamrsalexj, @tanisha007h and @randika96 you are welcome to openmrs community. We look forward for your contribution.

2 Likes

Hi!I am JinMing Zhang,an undergraduate student from China.I have some Android and Python development experience.I am interested in OpenMRS project and looking forward to contributing to the OpenMRS in GSoC2018.

Hi! I am Ayush Gupta and want to contribute to atlas 3.1 project and implement the proposed ideas.Please guide me how to start?

@agbilotia1998 @stonymoon welcome to the community. take a look at that https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Hi everyone! I’m Shikhar Vaish. Presently, I’m pursuing Computer Science and Engineering course as an undergraduate in India. I have been doing competitive programming for the last two years and I’d love to enter the open source world with openMRS. I’ve built small-scale desktop applications using electron framework and Java and am excited to learn new stuff through GSoC 18 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello All!

My name is Aaron. I am a student software engineer who is passionate about computing and its power to improve the quality of life for everyone. I am attending MSU Denver in Colorado U.S. I am working with a team of about 9 other student software engineers that have chose contribution to openMRS as their senior capstone project. We are all very excited to be here and cannot wait to contribute our expertise to this amazing open source project. I hope to chat with some of you in the openMRS talk or IRC chat channels.

See you around!

Aaron C. Loomis

@javamrsaloom @svr8 Welcome to the community. please take a look at that https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started .

All the best!