Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi there,

I’m Luis and I’m trying to implement ris/pacs solution posted topic here, If anyone could help…

Thanks in advanced

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I am Muyassar, from Tajikistan living in Dushanbe. I have just joined HOPE TB Project. We have OpenMRS which was installed in 2013 in National TB Center, but unfortunately it is not working propely and almost not used at all. I want to fix the problems and rung this program in Nationa TB Center. I want to make OpenMRS as a national program for electornic registration in national level. I want OpenMRS was loved by phthisiatricians and was their important tool in their dayly life. To achieve this goal I need your support, because I am new in OpenMRS. I rely on your support and guiding.

Thanks beforehand…

Grateful to this website…

Muyassar.

1 Like

What exactly is the problem … Where are you trying to implement this ? What is your experience ? Developer or implemetenter?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chijike Ndukwu. I am the Executive Director of Afrikind International Foundation, a small US charity working on poverty alleviation through access to healthcare services and economic empowerment for the poor. I am happy to know about OpenMRS and to join this community. We are working on introducing OpenMRS in rural areas for tracking vaccination delivery for kids in poor rural areas in Eastern Nigeria. In search of a “free open software” to do that, I found OpenMRS.

Hi There Judy,

I Try to implement the openmrs with radiology module although after several modules dependency that I’ve installed, I’m stucked on event module and emrapi it says to install event2.2.1 after that I got the error that I specified on this topic.

Thanks for the help , I’m new in here.

THere is a very active Nigerian community of openmrs that you may be interested in working with

Hello Ever one! I am Medha, currently pursuing my PhD in Nursing Informatics, India. I am here on this site as I was searching for friendly EHR for my project. Hope for some positive interactions! good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Saeed from Paris.I just finished my master degree in Computer Science. I am here to learn from people across at the world. I know Java2E/ HTML5/CSS3/AngularJS and would like to contribute in the project. I can also be useful in translating the documents from French to English. Thank you. Saeed

1 Like

Hi michael, i am called kerick, i just signed up for openMRS talk. I currently live in Cameroon. I am a software engineering student at the university of Buea Cameroon. i am joining this community because i would like to participate to its open source code, and also for the purpose of taking part in gsoc 2017 for this organisation

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Muhammad Umar Saad, a Masters holder in Information Management and a Degree in Business Information Technology, working with Management Sciences for Health as there Monitoring and Evaluation Officer here in Nigeria.

I have worked with Instituted of Human Virology of Nigeria as a data entry clerk for over 2 years using OpenMRS platform am familiar with the front end i will like to have more knowledge with the source code and other important aspect of the software.

1 Like

@kerick welcome to the community. Nice to know that more Cameroonians are getting into the community. I promise you this community is like no other. For me its like a family so am sure you will have fun here while saving lives with every code you write. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Arun Kumar V S from India. I am working for Cirakas Consulting Pvt Ltd experimenting in openMRS platform. These days I work on learning about openMRS and its implemented modules and looking forward to learn more.

Hi,

My name is Evans Xorse Amuzu from Kumasi-Ghana. I am currently volunteering at the Research and Development Unit of Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital as a Research Officer. My experience has been partly design of databases for various studies using ODK, Access, Epi Info, Epidata and also contributing to the design and implementation of research activities in-hospital and in the community (mostly rural).

I am hoping to stain a postgraduate degree in Health Informatics later this year and I hope to evaluate implementation and use of OpenMRS in resource limited areas in Ghana as a thesis. I available for training in OpenMRs to grasp more knowledge and skills on OpenMRS. I am also available for collaborations in this area too.

Warmest regards

Hello everyone, My name is John Warriner. I am a retired programmer living in Tucson, Arizona. I have experience programming in Java, C/C++, Perl, etc, most rececently working on hotel industry in-house web-based interfaces to the reservation and accounting systems. My database experience is mostly Informix although since retiring I use postgres and mysql. My hobbies include practicing taijiquan and translating Chinese taiji texts to English. During my career, I relied heavily on open-source software, going back to the libraries provided by the great folks at CERN. Now that I have some time to offer, I would like to give back to the open-source community and can think of no better project than OpenMRS. I must admit, my skills are a bit rusty (I retired about 6 years ago), but looking over some of the code, I think there may be some way for me to contribute. I look forward to the opportunity to try.

4 Likes

Hi all,

This is Kevin from Kenya, willing to interact with OpenMRS Developers from all over the world.

#WriteCodeSaveLives!

3 Likes

Ok, Hello Everyone, Am new here. I’m Kelechi Micheals I recently joined the Open MRs community. I am from Imo State, Nigeria. I am a programmer and am an Open Source enthusiast. I use php most of the time, Cakephp. Java is not exactly my turf, but I think I can figure out a few stuff along the way. The many benefits of being a programmer. :wink: , ok cool , Run an IT firm with a friend of mine, and we try as much as we can to provide relevant opensource solutions to SMEs and other Entities. I am also a Farmer thats my other business, I run a startup piggery farm, part of an integrated farm initiative which will include stuff like biogas, fisheries etc. I use frontaccounting for my accounts, and orangehrm for HR work. Am married, have two kids so far, I love pancakes, and local dishes ( we have in my place Ugba and palmwine, ) Wow, you should try this sometimes. and loads of other. I generally try to live, have fun, laugh, and think positive. Did I mention , I am a Starwars Fan, and I watch cartoons to getaway. Batman , etc. So this is me.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Maringa Manguyu, from Kenya, and I’m a software developer/solution architect on the MS stack :), and some little experience with java.

I have worked in a software healthcare provider based in the UK and my focus has been heavily on activities around messaging so stuff like HL7, designing and building interfacing strategies. I am still reading through the functionality provided by OpenMRS, but I hope would I would be most useful around this space.

I also really like trance :smiley:

Cheers, Maringa

1 Like

Hie everyone, I am Happiness Ncube a new member from Harare, Zimbabwe.

I am very excited to be here and would like to help in documentation and development of this great project.

1 Like

Hi All, I’m nagu, working as a software engineer from chennai. Eearlier i worked in telcom domain for couple of years. Now i have moved to payments domain.

I pretty much work on c/c++. I’m familiar with java,python and have good hold of Data Structures and Algo. This is first open source community . Looking forward for a wonderful journey with you all.

My LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/nagarrajan-raghunathan-7a876923?trk=hp-identity-name

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi all I am Happiness Ncube from Harare, Zimbabwe. I am new here and hope to enjoy the exprience. Thank you.