Welcome! Please introduce yourself

okay thank U brother

@adarsh1 you’re warmly welcomed to the community

2 Likes

Hi @ddesimone I am on on talk. Hello everyone I am Placide Habinshuti from PIH Rwanda doing business analysis with the HIS

1 Like

Hi @phabinshuti ! We look forward to collaborating with you and the community here!

I have read that documentation and I am interested to join TAC OpenMRS committee or team and wanna contribute their… Now to join committee what should I do.?

Thanks for picking interest in TAC OpnMRS Team, the best way to go is to join the team’s calls for meetings and contribute.

Okay, Thanks to guide me sir

1 Like

Thank you Reagan

My pleasure dear

Thank you bro

Hi everyone, I’m Schneider Aristilde, graduated in software engineering. I’ve been working on openMRS for barely 6 months. I am happy to be part of the community and want to learn a lot from you.

Hello everyone!

I am Hashan Abesinghe from Sri Lanka and currently working in Singapore as a Software Engineer. I am excited to start contributing to OpenMRS as a developer. I am familiar with Java/React stack. But I am open to any language or framework.

See you guys around.

4 Likes

Hi, I am Byaruhanga Innocent I love to make things, so I do farming, carpentry, tailoring and programming. I do cycling for fun and exercise. I am new to openmrs but am already to learn and make a contribution.

3 Likes

Welcome @byaruhanga and @hashan to the OpenMRS community, please feel free to ask questions where need be and hopefully the community will give you answers.

1 Like

Thanks Ebons

1 Like

welcome @byaruhanga feel free to tap Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki for more guidance

3 Likes

Hello @ecrf thank you for being here, you’re welcome to the OpenMRS community!

Your welcome dea so follow this link Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Welcome dea and here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Thanks dear