Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the OpenMRS community. Feel free to follow this link to get started Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

Hi every one. I am happy to join the community. I’m from Cote d’Ivoire and in my country we use OpenMRS as the application for HIV patient followup.

2 Likes

@spogui you are welcome to OpenMRS community, kindly follow the link to explore much more https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Guide+for+the+New+and+Curious

1 Like

Your most welcome dear so feel free to ask in case you face a challenge

1 Like

Hello , I am Gloria Mutoniwase , a Rwandese by birth but living in Uganda ,I have a background in Biomedical lab technology ,currently doing some bit of bioinformatics , I am happy to join OpenMRS community , I am hoping to learn a lot from the team and give my contribution wherever i can. Hoping to do my best.

2 Likes

You are most welcome @mutoniwase to the OpenMRS, feel very free to ask questions to the community where need be or where you find difficulties.

Thanks Ebons.

1 Like

@mutoniwasw Welcome to the OpenMRS. we highly welcome your contribution. here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

2 Likes

You are most welcome @mutoniwase to the OpenMRS

1 Like

Your welcome dear and feel free to ask in case you encounter any challenge on this platform

Hello , everyone , Divyansh here I am a Android Developer and a beginner in Open Source and i am here to make contributions to this project also i hope you guys are going mentor me ,

Always excited to meet new people and make new friends ,

@dev3250 You are most welcome to the OpenMRS community, kindly follow this link to get started Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

You are welcome Marshud. Feel at home

Hi, My name is Samuel Philip, I am a first year computer science student. I am happy to join this community. What is the best way that I can contribute?

1 Like

Your welcome @samuelphilip kindly follow this link it will guide you Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki thank you.

1 Like

You’re highly welcome @samuelphilip to OpenMRS community.feel free to contribute and ask the community when and where you get blockages

1 Like

Thank you very much for the guidance .

1 Like

@mutoniwase welcome. now waiting for your contributions

1 Like

Hi Everyone, my name is Adarsh Rawat. I am a 2nd-year student in the domain of computer science. I am very new in terms of contribution to open source. I loved to join OpenMRS as my first open source community. plz, help me so I can contribute to the community very friendly and interactively. and also what prerequisites I must have to contribute to the community. Kindly, guide me through this.

Welcome bro you can follow this link Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

3 Likes