Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome dear

@byaruhanga you’re warmly welcome to the Openmrs community

Thanks Wolter

1 Like

Your welcome @hashan

1 Like

Hello everyone, Am Mulwana Simon Peter from Uganda.Am a software enthusiast who purposes to make a difference with it. Iam looking forward to a great time, learning and wonderful association with members of openmrs.

2 Likes

Your Welcome @mulwana.

1 Like

your welcome brother @mulwana , kindly find if important the developer starter guide Get Started As a DEVELOPER

1 Like

Welcome to the platform dear and here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello my name is Venisha. I am a pharmacist currently working towards a Masters in Health Informatics and would like to help in any way I can (and hopefully learn a bit along the way). When I discovered OpenMRS while doing a paper I was excited and amazed at what you all have accomplished. Looking at the various flight paths I think design, writing, organizing and planning would be good fits for me. Any suggestions?

Thx sir. But am having a challenge setting up the development environment

1 Like

Thx @suubi

1 Like

Your welcome @venisharose

1 Like

Hello guys, my name is Dhodi Fahad. I am a software engineer (mainly QA and Frontend). A friend introduced me to open MRS and told me about the cool things you build and it sounded very interesting. So I decided to join and I would like to be of help to the team

Your welcome @dhodifahad

Thank you Joshua, Glady to join. Hoping to contribute something in line with QA and Frontend development.

Then these may be helpful QA Framework Documentation - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/QA+Testing+Manual

Hello every one, am happy I’ve finally made it into the OpenMRS community. I’m a junior developer working with GBi - Solutions (U) LTD in Uganda. I am very much interested in working with an opensource community towards solving problems via Computer Programming and Software Development. I am a young enthusiastic programmer and developer and very much interested in providing solutions to save lives and society problems. I very much hope to be of great value to the community and learn from it as well, thank you.

Hello, Joshua. So I have been able to go through most of the docs in the links you provided. Have also got a chance to play with the web app V3 with the help of a friend called Juliet, she’s part of the team. Whenever you are ready please give me direction to the next steps.

Great @dhodifahad Have you also gone through the developer guide Developer Guide - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

In addition you can get started on this OpenMRS Developer Stages - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

Hi Everyone! My name is Ryan, I am a java developer and wanted to be involved in a project doing some good so looking forward to getting started!