Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone I am Nik Mohammad, 3rd year student at Pune University Indian studying Computer Science, I would like to contribute to this community. I am an Android Developer have experience on Kotlin, android jetpack, Java and MVVM. I hope I can be useful to this community.

Welcome to OpenMRS @nikmohammad :partying_face::partying_face:

You certainly will be useful and we are very happy to have you among us. To get started take a look at this Beginners Guide

hello everyone I’m surya Garimella, 2nd year student at keshava memorial institute of technology studying computer science.I would love to contribute to this community.I’m beginner to open source and have some experience in javascript and java.hope i will be helpfull to this community

hi @surya99 Welcome to our Community good to have you :grinning: you can start with Beginners Guide if any doubt you can ask them on OpenMRS Talk & Ask Question

thanks @ujjwaltyagi355

Hello and welcome to the community! Hope you’ll have a great time amongst us!

Hello everyone, I’m Pavindu Lakshan, a final year undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, who has working experience in React.js, JavaScript, MySQL and Spring Boot. Glad to find and join this super-supportive community. Hope to get involved in meaningful contributions to the open MRS project.

1 Like

Hello @pavindulakshan, Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

I am Keneth Onekalit, Working my way to contribute to Openmrs community.

1 Like

Welcome @onekalit good to have you :grinning: You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community. Our Product Dashboard and Community Engagement Dashboard give insight into some of our community’s current initiatives. And we have a number of different guides that might suit your needs, whether you are a developer , an implementer, or a user.

To get an idea of what’s going on each week, please see our Events calendar .

2 Likes

welcome @therebootedcoder good to have you :smiley: You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community Seeing your interest in GSoC this year, you can have a look Guide Lines For Interested GSoC-2021 Students

1 Like

Hello, I’m Su Yuxuan, a sophomore from Hebei University of China. My major is information security. I have a little experience in Java project development, and know some basic knowledge of Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and mysql. I’m new in open source. I’m very interested in Gsoc 2021 and I hope I can contribute to Open MRS project and learn something new.(I’m not confident in my English,I hope my English translated by translation software will not be weird. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome @trulyl1ar to OpenMRS community :smiley: You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community Seeing your interest in GSoC this year, you can have a look Guide Lines For Interested GSoC-2021 Students

Hello everyone,

It’s my pleasure to be here. my name is Ebuka John. I started developing Extending OpenMRS forms few months back and I feel joining this great community will help me meet mentors that will ease my learning curve. I am open to learning and making friends.

Hi @smarthech,

Welcome to OpenMRS. Good to have you here. You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community. Our Product Dashboard and Community Engagement Dashboard give insight into some of our community’s current initiatives. And we have a number of different guides that might suit your needs, whether you are a developer , an implementer, or a user.

To get an idea of what’s going on each week, please see our Events calendar .

Hello, My name is Mohamed Djibrilla. I have good knowledge of Java (Spring framework,hibernate and JSP). This is my first time in open source. I want to work on the “Smart on FHIR”. I have gone through the requirements and working on a first draft for review. Any relevant link or topic(s)is highly welcomed. Thanks

Welcome @djibrillamohamed to our community. :grinning: You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community. For FHIR ,Good introductions can be found in this post, in this slide show or this video.

Hi @djibrillamohamed, In addition to what @nkumar rightly said. It might interest you to have a look at this first.

Guidelines for Interested GSoC-2021 Students

@djibrillamohamed Welcome to OpenMRS! please check out Docs of SMART App Launch Framework. Moreover you can also visit the SMART app docs. Please free to ask questions.

Hello everyone, my name is Sun Yifeng and I am such honored to be here looking forward to join the GSoC program and to contribute to the community. I am currently a junior student in Northeastern University (China) and majoring in Software Engineering. My current field is relevant to medical image recognition, I also have developed a simple individual hospital information system as school project using Vue, Spring Boot and MyBatis. I am familiar with linux and git operations, and have developed app on other platforms too, such as apple iOS and android. I am so glad to join you as the community, and would be more than obliged if I could be enrolled in the GSoC. Any suggestions are welcomed, thank you all!