Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Am Abo Oly based in United Arab Emirates And happy to join this family.

Hi All,

Darshani here! I have around 8 years of experience in IT industry spanning across consulting, support, and development. I’m new to Open Source and would like to contribute to the community while enhancing my technical skills as web developer.

Thanks!

Welcome @darshani28 to OpenMRS family follow the link it will get you to every resource you need Getting Started as a Developer - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello Everyone,

Myself Jeetanshu Srivastava I am doing Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science. I am interested in Android Development. I am looking forward to get started and to contribute to this as an Android Developer. I know Java and Kotlin to work in Android App Development.

It great to connect with you. Thank You.

@jeetanshu welcome to OpenMRS! please check out this link to get started. For android project check this link.

Thanks for the link. I have started working on the project.

2 Likes

welcome to OpenMRS community

Hello everyone, I am Shivam Sawlani, a second-year student at BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus. I have been doing android development for the past one year but am new to the world of open-source. I am going through the codebase and Hoping to contribute and learn a lot from the openmrs community in the future.

Thanks. I hope I can contribute better to this Community.

Welcome to the OpenMRS. For android project check this link.

Hello Everyone I am Shekhar Shinde a second year student at Bharti Vidyapeeth i have been doing android development from almost one year and i have contributed to open source as well, i will enjoy contributing here :smiley:

how to claim an issue ?? please help me , there is no claim issue button available on any issue if i try to login the below message appears “Not a member? To request an account, please contact your Jira administrators.” please help me i want to contribute

Hi. I am Rahul Panjwani from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus and I am currently in my final year of Engineering. I have worked with multiple companies as a Software Development Intern. I am quite inclined with the motto of OpenMRS and would love to contribute to the best of my capabilities. Thanks!

Hello everyone!! I am Sreelaya, doing my undergraduate degree in Information Technology in India. I am proficient in C, C++ and Python languages including HTML, CSS, JS. I have also done a professional project based on HTML, CSS, JS. I also have a knowledge of some particular JS frameworks, familiar with the JAVA language. The essence of Open MRS is so inspiring, that I genuinely want to work with this community for GSOC 2021. Would truly appreciate anyone who can help me getting started. Have a great day and thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Prabhu Shankar. I am a clinical informatician, working at UC Davis Health. Have healthcare background, an MS in health informatics and certifications in Epic EHR + implementation experience. Look forward to working with you all!

1 Like

@shekharshinde99 @rahulpanjwani508 @sreelaya @pshankar welcome to OpenMRS community!! please check out this link to get started.

• For the android project check this link.
  • You can request access to Jira from here. After that, you will be able to claim an issue.
  • Follow this link for Jira ticket related query.
  • Please check this link for GSoC’21.

Hope this will be helpful.

1 Like

Hello folks! My name is Sai Abhinav. I’m currently a second year Computer Science student. I recently got into android app development and did a couple of small projects. Open MRS as a whole is fascinating and I want to contribute as much as possible. This is the first time I’m dealing with something so big, so any help will be appreciated. I really want to work with this developer community for GSoC 2021.

I am Lamech Settimba Nalumoso. I am glad to be here as a developer. I hope to gain much experience as I make unreserved contributions and share ideas as well learning from my fellow developers as we join effort to grow OpenMRS community.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome! Please introduce yourself:

Hello Im hariharan from Bits Goa,I am planning on contributing to the android platform in gsoc’21,Please guide me on how to go about the issues

Hello everyone, I’m Tarun Medtiya, a 3rd-year Computer Science UG at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. I have experience in Android Development and here I’m looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS Android Client Project.

@theanandankit Thanks for the links. They are really helpful. Currently, I am unable to connect with the community on Slack. Can someone share the link for the workspace.