Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the community glad to have you here.

Greetings! I’m Hariram, an undergrad student from BITS Pilani in India. Looking forward to putting my developer skills to great use with OpenMRS and the wonderful opportunities it offers. I also aspire to work with OpenMRS as part of GSoC 2019. Cheers.

We are glad to have you here. Kindly follow this link to get started.

2 Likes

@hari2599 welcome to the community. follw the link @jwnasambu has given you. its a great way to start up

2 Likes

helo,welcome to the community kindly look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019 and tag your mentors for the nigeria telemedicine app by editing your post

Hello Everyone, I am Shivam a second year undergraduate , looking forward to work with OpenMRS as a part of GSOC 2019. I am interested in the project: “UI For Reset Password via Email Project” . I am having experience in React-JS and looking forward to use this in the project.

1 Like

Welcome to the community kindly click here to get started.

Hey everyone, I am Awais Latif from Pakistan, currently doing BS in Computer Science from NUST, Islamabad.

Hello everyone,

My name is Nishant Joywardhan. Currently, I’m a first year undergrad student in IT and Mathematics at Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, India. I have a keen interest in Android development, and prior coding experience in languages like Java, C and C++. I would like to work on the Android projects of OpenMRS and hopefully apply my candidature to this year’s Google Summer of Code (GSoC-2019) under those projects. Looking forward to all your support and guidance.

Thanks and regards!

1 Like

@njwardhan and @awais16 Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Thankyou @jwnasambu for the guidance :slight_smile:

Hey Everyone!

We are continuously looking for non dev’s to support our release process. Are you a BA, Designer, UX/UI engineer? OR a Non Technie but knows a good app when they see it?

We need your help in playing an engaging role in our release processes for platform and reference apps

Please message me at @c.antwi or post your interest here Business Analysts and Designers : Improving Presence in OMRS activities

2 Likes

@c.antwi hi cynthia how do you see if we had an independent thread for this than having it as a comment?

hi ! I am Hritik Thube eager to contribute to OpenMRS this year under Gsoc2019.

helo,welcome to the community kindly have a look here in order to get moving https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019

1 Like

Hello everybody I’m Tarek from Egypt I’m studying computer engineering and I’ll participate in GSoC 2019. I’m an android developer using Java, I took a lot of courses and made a lot of projects related and not related to my university. I tend to continue contributing with you. finally, thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @tarekalabd ,welcome to the community kindly have a look at https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019 to get started.

1 Like

Thank you I did and 2 ideas are appropriate with me: Nigeria Telemedicine App & OpenMRS Android Client 3.x Phase 2 I tend to choose “Nigeria Telemedicine App” and I’ll try to do everything precisely and quickly. Do you have any advice for me?

1 Like

@tarekalabd You can contact the project mentors of the Nigeria Telemedicine App @isears and @levine I think they are the right people for answering this.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Yogesh Kataria from India and i feel really good to be a part of this community and I am looking forward to make contribution to this great project.

Thank you

1 Like