Welcome! Please introduce yourself.

intro
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fdb13a86038>

(Shivam Shukla) #2264

(Gavin Burkholder) #2265

Hi OpenMRS community! My name is Gavin Burkholder, I am a computer science student in the US and I am eager to get started at contributing to OpenMRS. I have been meaning to get involved in open source development and OpenMRS, with it’s active community and admirable purpose, seems to be the perfect place for me to start!

(Shivansh Bindal) #2266

Hii, I am Shivansh Bindal computer science undergrad at IIT Roorkee, India. I have experience in ReactJS, Django, Php, MySql. I have made few open source contributions and will love to work with OpenMRS community! Thank you :slight_smile:

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2267

@gfburkholder and @shivanshbindal9 We are glad to have you here.Kindly click here to get started.

(CLIFF GITA) #2268

your most welcome Claire to OpenMRS kindly follow Herbert’s link

(Deepak Prasad) #2269

Hi everyone,

I am Deepak Prasad from Kolkata, India. I am an Android Developer and a Reasearch Intern at ISRO. I would like to contribute to the OpenMRS android client and solve some performance issues and improve UI. My skills include Java,Kotlin, JavaX, AndroidX, MVVM, Room, SQLite, Firestore, Firebase to name a few.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2270

Welcome to openmrs glad to have you here. Kindly follow this link to get started.

(Benjamin George) #2271

Hello everyone! My name is George Kurobara Benjamin. I am a software developer and student from Nigeria. I am excited about joining this awesome open source community. I look forward to using my skills to contribute to a better society and save lives.

(Sai Sandeep Mutyala) #2272

Hi! I’m a second year computer science undergrad from Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India, and I’d like to participate in GSOC this year! I am looking forward to learn much from OpenMRS, and contribute to the OpenMRS community. Thank You!

(Sivani Sri Sruthi Korukonda) #2273

Hi all, I am Sivani Korukonda. I am currently pursuing my Masters in Computer Science at UF. I worked on projects mainly related to Java and C#. I am really excited to work on the projects as they seem fascinating. I am sure this experience will help me enhance my skillset.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2274

Welcome to the community kindly follow this to get started.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2275

@skorukonda and @georgeben glad to have you in this community. Kindly follow this link to get started.Just in case you need help, feel free to reach out to the community through Talk or IRC.

(Saurav Jaiswal) #2276

Hey, I am Sauurav Jaiswal. I am from Amity University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. I am a second year B.Tech (CSE)student and a GSoC’19 aspirant. I have an experience of about an year in Android development. I am interested in Nigeria Telemedicine app and want to contribute for the same. Please guide me to get started. Thank You!

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2277

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started. In case you need help, reach out to the community through Talk and IRC.

(Saurav Jaiswal) #2278

okay,thanks for support::smile:

(Stefano Manunza) #2279

Hi everyone! My name is Stefano Manunza and I’m an undergraduate computer science student in Padova, Italy. I’ve always been passionate about technology, specially about the challenges that can be overcome by it and the ways it can make our life and our society better for everyone. I got a job in an IT company right after graduating from high school and I worked for 3 years as a backend developer. during this period I worked with technologies and languages like Java, Python, C++, SQL, teradata, datastage, splunk, docker, android and more. I’m new to open source , but i’ve quite some experience regarding software development and i think this GSOC will be the perfect opportunity to become part of this world.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2280

Hello we are glad to have you here kindly follow this link to get started. Just in case you need help, use IRC and TALK to reach out to the community.

(Anurag Sarkar) #2281

Hi Everyone, I am Anurag from India. I look forward to contribute :smile:

(Juliet Wamalwa) #2282

Welcome to the community follow this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started.

(KUNAL MUDGAL) #2283

Hey Everyone,

I am Kunal a Computer Science Engineering graduate from G.L Bajaj Institute of Technology, Greater Noida, India. Currently, I am in my pre-final year of graduation. I work on Java Technology and have good experience in developing android applications. I am a good learner and I learned android from Udacity when I was selected for Google India Challenge Scholar Program. I love to contribute to society and because of this capability, I am also selected as a Lead for developer student club (a Google Developers Program). This is this first time I am applying for GSoC hoping to contribute my skills to society and learning to work in collaboration with a different kind of people.