Welcome! Please introduce yourself

I do beg you to tell me where to start from…thanks

1 Like

heilo,your are greatly welcome to the community.Kindly look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer inorder to get started

1 Like

My hello to everyone here in the community. Myself Rohan Sharma, im a sophomore pursuing Computer Science at Delhi Technological University. I would love to contribute to this organisation and also become a part of GSOC19 . My prime area of interest is mobile application development. Looking forward to a wonderful experience with OpenMRS.

1 Like

Your most welcome Badru to the community , kindly follow this link this get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jason and I’m a software engineering student with a background in emergency medicine as a paramedic for ten years both in the field and in hospitals. This seems like a wonderful community with a great vision, so I’m very excited to contribute whatever I can. Thanks!

1 Like

@jasonsigler, you are welcome, glad to be with you :slightly_smiling_face:. Your experience and contribution are welcome as well to save lives. For development, you may just want to start here .

Thanx Juliet

Regards Badru

Thanx Cliff

I have set up the development environment using my own tomcat server and Reference module platform. I have been going through the code base of the OpenMRS core and some OpenMRS modules to get myself familiarize with the code base. I found some issues in Jira that I can contribute. As a start, I would like to work on this issue in OAuth module. https://issues.openmrs.org/projects/OA/issues/OA-1?filter=allopenissues Can anyone guide me to move forward with the issue. I have some problems to clarify

1 Like

Welcome to the community kindly click here to get started.

Welcome to OpenMrs- Write code Save lives. Follow this link to get started.

Hello everyone!

My name is Moeti Mphoso from Lesotho, i am currently involved in the implementation of an eRegister system for Ministry of Health Lesotho based on OpenMRS/Bahmni distribution. I hope to be an active member of the OpenMRS community and learn while also contributing.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @mphosom

thanks i appreciate u corcern

hello everyone …i would like to know how to add my github account to this community

Hello everyone am AMUTUHAIRE MUJAIDU am so happy for having joined this site…i can say ams o glad to be here…am a Ugandan whose a student at makerere university located in kampala district in uganda …i offer bachelors of software engineering now in year 2. THANKS

Log in to your talk account - click profile - Select github id then Add your GitHub User ID.

Hello everyone, I am Nikhil Mudholkar. I am a student of IIT Bombay and i am a 2019 GSOC aspirant

Nice to have you here @nikhilmudholkar . Please take a look at this GSoC 2019 : Warm up practices for students

Hi all,

I’m Jared Cordova, a product developer and entrepreneur based in the San Francisco Bay Area. In the heart of Silicon Valley, I spent nearly a decade at a small health IT business whose flagship product connects patients with physicians and other healthcare providers. There, I was one of two main developers on the core algorithm, which constructed comprehensive provider profiles by matching data indexed from online doctor directories with government-verified physician records. To enable insurance claims data (procedure volume and cost) to be searchable, I led a team of researchers to build out an ontology of healthcare concepts (procedures, conditions) and developed architecture for a flexible and scalable data storage paradigm.

Frustrated by the the difficulty with growing a consumer-facing product in a market that favors underutilized albeit profitable B2B2C services, I decided to move on from the company I helped build late last year. Now I am looking to apply my skills and experience to mission-driven products that have far-reaching impact, whether proprietary or open-source, such as OpenMRS. I am looking forward to collaborating/cooperating with and learning from other developers with similar aspirations.

1 Like