Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Oh yah! Nice to see you @san1646 here! Just make this community your buddy! Its really welcoming and Supportive!!

1 Like

Hi Everyone…!!!

I’m Abhishek Singh Saini and I’m a Junior-year Computer Science undergraduate, majoring in Computer Science & Engineering. I’m quite excited to be part of such a great community. I’m really moved by the impact that openMRS has made in the life of so many people. I hope to contribute in this great cause :slight_smile:

Cheers…!!

Dear @abhitaker, you are welcome to this community, please use this link to get started contributing to the community. :slight_smile: cheers

@inoah we could definitely use your expertise in the development work we do. If you do have a chance, you are most welcome to join our PM calls on Mondays at 3pm UTC (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Project+Management+Meeting) to learn what we are working on currently.

looking forward to your contributions

1 Like

Hullo Global OpenMRS Community;

Hope this mail finds you all in good health.

Am Badru, an M&E Officer currently working in Soroti district(Uganda). I would want to become a developer in OpenMRS developments. Will be glad if supported in this regard and In-case of any Available beginning course kindly let me know.

Am Happy to join this platform and meet experienced officers.

Regards Badru Soroti

1 Like

Welcome to the community click here to get started.

Hello!

My name is Anthony McIntosh. I am a Software Engineering major working with others to get acquainted to the OpenMRS system and begin working on some modules in the coming months.

Thanks in advance for the help! Anthony

2 Likes

heilo,you are greatly welcome to the community.Kindly look at this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Hello Everyone, I Shritesh . I am Application Developer with some knowledge in Machine Learning and Hardware stuffs. I would like to work as a mobile application developer in OpenMRS. I wanted to know the status of Openmrs Contrib Android app and I love to contribute in it if it’s open for contributions.

Welcome to the community and we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

Hello everyone, I am Abhijit Roy. I am currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in Computer Science. I love coding, travelling and trying out new cuisines. I am new to open source. I wish to learn, contribute and get to know the community :smiley:.

1 Like

Hi This is Prakash.

I am Cloud Architect with over 10 years of software development experience in Java stack. I have worked on various projects including Health Care, Construction and Networks. I want to be part of HealthCare open source project. I would like to contribute into OpenMRS.

I am originally from Nepal, Currently living in US. If anyone looking for setting up this project in Nepal and need any technical help. I would be more than happy to work together.

@abhijit and @prakashpoudel welcome to openmrs community, feel free to reach out to the community on Talk and IRC in case you need help. Just click here to get started.

Hi everyone, My name is Sashi Bhushan and I am an undergrad in CSE at Raksha Shakti University, India . The Idea of a software pertaining to the medical field has always fascinated me and I look forward to happily contribute to the community. Happy Coding…

Glad to have you in this forum kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Ying and I am currently in my last term of my computer science degree. I am excited to join this community and help in any way I can!

1 Like

Welcome to the community kindly click here to get started. Just in case you need help, you can contact the community members using IRC or Talk.:smile:

1 Like

welcome ying to the cxommunity kindly look at this to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

1 Like

HELLO SIR AM Amutuhaire mujaidu .and am very new on this site…am a student at makerere university located in kampala district in uganda…i would like to know where to start from on this site because am so blank about this site and i would love to be of use here…thanks

Hello everyone .am by names of Amutuhaire mujaidu from UGANDA and am a student at makerere university located in kampala district in uganda.i offer bachelors of science in software engineering now in year 2…am so new to this platform and i would love to know more about this platform and i want to be of lots of importance here…thanks