Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@shekharshinde99 @rahulpanjwani508 @sreelaya @pshankar welcome to OpenMRS community!! please check out this link to get started.

• For the android project check this link.
  • You can request access to Jira from here. After that, you will be able to claim an issue.
  • Follow this link for Jira ticket related query.
  • Please check this link for GSoC’21.

Hope this will be helpful.

1 Like

Hello folks! My name is Sai Abhinav. I’m currently a second year Computer Science student. I recently got into android app development and did a couple of small projects. Open MRS as a whole is fascinating and I want to contribute as much as possible. This is the first time I’m dealing with something so big, so any help will be appreciated. I really want to work with this developer community for GSoC 2021.

I am Lamech Settimba Nalumoso. I am glad to be here as a developer. I hope to gain much experience as I make unreserved contributions and share ideas as well learning from my fellow developers as we join effort to grow OpenMRS community.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome! Please introduce yourself:

Hello Im hariharan from Bits Goa,I am planning on contributing to the android platform in gsoc’21,Please guide me on how to go about the issues

Hello everyone, I’m Tarun Medtiya, a 3rd-year Computer Science UG at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. I have experience in Android Development and here I’m looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS Android Client Project.

@theanandankit Thanks for the links. They are really helpful. Currently, I am unable to connect with the community on Slack. Can someone share the link for the workspace.

@abhinavtdk @settix @haran2248bitsgoa @tarun42 Welcome to the OpenMRS community!! Please check out this link to get started.

• For the android project check this link.
  • Please check this link for GSoC’21.
  • Follow this link for Jira ticket related query where you’ll know how to claim an issue.

@tarun42 if you are unable to join then please create a new topic about this problem.if you are joined then please wait for others’ response.

Sir I made an infrastructure request for wiki and issue tracker , i got an email for confirming the my Email what to do next ???

@shekharshinde99 You are now able to claim any issues here and edit the wiki page. If you have any other doubts, please create a new topic, because this topic is for introduction only :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone…I am Daksh Doshi. I’m an Indian pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science from IIT Roorkee. I am looking forward to contributing to open source of OpenMRS. I am really excited to join this community and would like to give my best to this community. I am proficient in HTML,CSS,JS, ReactJS,Java and C++. I am interested in working with this community for GSoC 2021. Looking for some assistance to help me start contributing.

@daksh4469 Welcome to the OpenMRS community!! Please check out this link to get started. Also please visit this link for GSoC21.

Hello Ankit, Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the links. I am doing my best to cruise through and I have already

started getting on board.

Regards,

Lamech

2 Likes

Alright Sir, Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

My name is Moon Hwan and I also go by Kyle. I am a sophomore studying computer science at Brown University. I have experience working with frontend UI/UX development at SAP and some database management in the Korean military. It’s my first time getting into open source projects so I am ready to learn a lot and get started. I am interested in GSOC 2021 but would mainly just like to learn a lot along the way. I happened to find OpenMRS very powerful and meaningful in its purpose so I would love to join!

2 Likes

Hey there,

My name is Ganesh C K M. I’m pursuing my third year in Computer Science at Vellore Institute of Technology. I have good experience in App development, Deep learning, Data sciences.I find your community really powerful and would love to contribute to it.

I would like to propose an idea for Gsoc. I really think if implemented it would be of great help to society.If allowed I would share the idea with the community.

Hoping for a reply:)

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am a newbie of OpenMRS. I am currently working as an aerospace engineer in the US and happy to find this place. I’m sure I am going to learn a lot from each one of you so please bear your patience to the newbie :slight_smile: . I have seen some nice health care apps and was able to evaluate some demo like openemr but not bahmni which has a bigger scope than the rest. I can’t wait to test drive…

Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

@mkim104 @ckmganesh @junb112706 Welcome to the OpenMRS community!! Please check out this link to get started. Please check this link for GScC’21. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Chetas Sharma , a 2nd year B.Tech student fin India. I am very much interested in web development. I am skilled in HTML, CSS, Javascript, React, Express and Nodejs. I am looking forward to contribute to the OpenMRS web based projects. Can anyone help me to get started ?

@chetas411 Welcome to the OpenMRS community!! Please check out this link to get started. You can find the different modules here. Please feel free to ask questions on OpenMRS talk.

Thank you @theanandankit , I am not able to find the code repositories for frontend project, Can you help?

1 Like