Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Thanks @wandji69 and @lufafa

I have already started with the process!

Hope to start contributing soon.

I am a US radiologist, clinical informaticist, CHCIO and serial innovator in healthcare informatics. special interests are FHIR, Meaningful Collaboration, AI Healthcare initiatives. As a geek and a doc, I am trying to leverage experience gained over my 35 year medical career to help others.

4 Likes

wow @interopdoc, you are welcome to openmrs. its such a previlage to hve you with us. we are egaer to have your experienced input. please click here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get your way around open mrs. welcome once again

We are happy to have you in this community @interopdoc please take a look at this to get a glimpse of the fhir module.

cc @dkayiwa, @burke , @jennifer @surangak , @paul, @akanter

Hi @ace! We connected a little bit when @johnblack introduced us earlier this year. I’ve spent a good portion of my career on clinical decision support systems, and always willing to explore opportunities to advance the state of CDS in OpenMRS. Look forward to working with you!

Welcome Doug. :slight_smile:

There’s some active planning around FHIR occurring on our Slack chat network. If you’d like to follow along, this will get you started:

The conversation is in the fhir channel

1 Like

I would like to introduce myself to you. I have experience of 3.8 years in this tech world. Currently I am a blockchain engineer at Interwork software solution. I have be involved in design and architecting the blockchain solutions. Recently at Interwork we have launched our blockchain based product, *SeeREAL *which empower the health care industry from counterfeiting drugs.

I also I have a backend end engineer in past. I have done Android app development, cloud computing (GCP, AWS,AZURE) and many trending technologies.

Welcome @adityajoshi12. we are happy to have you here in this community. You may want to look at this and this

cc @spaffrath , @burke, @dkayiwa , @isears

Hi Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I was looking to be a mentor at Google code in.

Could this link GCI 2019 : Invitation to the Mentors and and open invite to join in! be of help?

Hi,

My name is Ahsan. I’m new to OpenMRS. I’m hoping to do some proof of concept around OpenMRS and healthcare data integration on Azure.

Thanks Ahsan

Hi! My name is Erin! I’ve been working in industry for ~2.5yrs. I’m excited to contribute openmrs!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Please kindly take a look at https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer.

Hi All,

My name is Sebastian Arceo and I am an undergraduate junior majoring in International Relations and minoring in Computer Science at Loyola Marymount University.

I hope to get to learn more about all of you!

1 Like

Welcome @sarceo I hope you will learn much in the community. If you feel contributing to the community please lookhere you will get to learn what OpenMRS is and what it does.

2 Likes

Welcome @markm for joining this amazing organisation. Have you had a look at this wiki page

@jwnasambu, @mozzy, @irenyak1, @ssmusoke, @tendomart, @dkayiwa, @burke have you had a look at @dlottero’s post, I think it could be a good idea to migrate this post to OpenMRS Talk for better feedback.

1 Like

@kdaud can you re-direct it ?

@tendomart It sounds easier but how can I accomplish this task. Have always been thinking that it requires some privileges one must have to re-direct a post.

Welcome to the community , we are happy to be with you @eflan . Feel free to get started with https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer.