Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Thank you @c.antwi! I do have the references I need to familiarize myself with OMRS.

Thank you for letting me know about the Docs calls – I should be able to stop in in two weeks or so.

Yes, I’ve read through that already, thank you

your welcome@Dmitry

Hi Everyone,

I’m Sarah Egwu. I’m a UX/Product Designer. I’ll love to help design better interfaces for openMRS. I’m excited to contribute to the community.

Excited to work with you all

2 Likes

You are welcome @sarahgift please do take a look here

1 Like

Hey @sarahgift Welcome !!!

we have a number of activities that are ongoing which would definitely would need your kind of expertise

Have a look at Release Process-Reference Application 2.10

Hope you can join us later today on the PM call at 3pm UTC.

1 Like

Welcome @sarahgift. It would be great to have you on the team. I am working on the Android Client for GSoC 19 and one of the main objectives is to create an awesome UI for the app.

It would be great if you could provides us some inputs for UI/UX.

1 Like

Hello @sarahgift we are glad to have you here .

2 Likes

Hi I’m Uthpala Pitawela, Software Engineer at a software engineering company, Colombo, Sri Lanka. I have just graduated this year with BSc (Hons) in Computer Science. I would like to be a contributor for GSoD 2019. My interests include data structures and algorithms, Operation System concepts.

Uthpala

1 Like

Welcome to the community. We look forward for your contribution kindly follow this link to get started.

Hi @uthpala, welcome to this wonderful community

Hello @wandji69, there is too many information and some are outdated. Would be grateful if you can point out to me the important ones.

Thanks

Hi @deepak140596, I’d be happy to join in the project. I’ve been having issues finding my way on the platform. There’s too many information and outdated once too. I’d appreciate if you can point out how I can help the project and what to do to join the project

Hello everyone, I saw OpenMRS today and love the impact and idea of improving the health sector record management system especially in Africa. Since I have over 8 years of experience as a full stack Java developer, would like to contribute to this community with what I can both time and technical skill. Can’t wait to work with you all!

1 Like

We are glad to have you in this community kindly follow this link to get started.

@bberhe your most welcome to this loving community.

Hi everyone! I am Sanjula Madurapperuma, a Software Engineering Undergraduate with 4+ years of experience in developing Websites and 3+ years experience in developing Android Applications. I am also experienced in back-end frameworks like Spring and Play and interested in Machine Learning and Data Science.

I joined OpenMRS this year to be a contributor through GSoC. Even though I didn’t get selected, I will continue contributing to the community and the products whenever possible and try my best to get selected for GSoC next year.

Excited to work with you all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to have you back in this community. Kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Hello @sanjula, thanks for sticking with this wonderful community. look forward to your contributions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am Ruben performance test engineer (scripter) from Indonesia. Looking forward to learn openmrs and make contribution. Next step would be reading the dev guide. See you around guys.

3 Likes