Welcome! Please introduce yourself to the Bahmni community

Hello everyone, My name is Neelam Singh from Gujarat, India and have done MCA. Worked in IT industry for a year, but not actively working in IT field from last 5 years, just some wordpress website developemnt. Recently my husband has opened his own multispeciality hospital and I am helping him in IT department. I am planning to implemet Bahmni for our hospital and that is the reason I am here.

3 Likes

Hi, I am K Kharade. A Software Engineer. Currently exploring Bahmni and OpenMRS for some of the experimental health-care projects.

welcome to openmrs @neelneem.

Hi @jmafoko

If youā€™re working on a project and you are looking for collaborations let me know. Iā€™ve been working with Bahmni, OpenMRS and OpenERP for over a year now

Hello , My name is Chris a software developer .I am new to :grinning: Bahmni community I hope I can contribute something to its improvement. Any start references is highly welcome :smiley: Best regards, Chris

1 Like

My name is Yael (github.com/jaels), Iā€™m a software developer focused on ReactJS, and would like to contribute code to Bahmni frontend. I thought about starting with this issue: https://github.com/Bahmni/openmrs-module-appointments-frontend/issues/12 I installed the environment and I think Iā€™m done, but still a bit stuck. I got to the login page of Bahmni EMR & Clinical UI, tried the username and password (superman and admin123) and it doesnā€™t let me in. Not sure how to proceed. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks so much, Yael

Nice to hear that you want to contribute to the product. Let me get back to you on the details. @yael

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello all! Im Dr Sundaranathan Sampath. Iā€™m exploring my options to keep a permanent solution to my data handling wishes.

2 Likes

Hallo, my name is Kenneth, a Software Engineer based in Kenya, and I work at IntelliSOFT Consulting Ltd. We currently support several Implementations of Bahmni in Kenya and a number of other African countries. I look forward to contributing to, as well as gaining from the community.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Aghatise Joseph from Abuja, Nigeria. I provided leadership to the team that made OpenMRS accepted in Nigeria as a national platform for HIV/AIDS. I work with Reverton.Net Ltd as a Cheif Technology Officer (CTO) and my role include reviewing existing systems and proposing a better approach. I am here to learn and support others as well as to see how we can introduce Bahmni to selected hospitals across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Chintan Vora, I am a Backend Cloud Developer with Aruba Networks in California, USA. I would like to contribue and need some guidance on contributing towards the project.

2 Likes

Hey, can you guide me in implementing bahmni for my hospital. I am stuck with some decisions to make. If yes, please reply so we can discuss further. Thanks :blush:

Hi Neelam, what are you looking for? Apart from community channels, and country specific community groups, Bahmni coalition (Bahmni Coalition ā€” Bahmniā„¢) has members who can provide you implementatiton/consulting services. You may also contact the coalition stating what services you are looking for.

Hello everyone! I am Dhyaneshwar, I am a undergraduate medical student, looking to implement Bahmni for my parentā€™s hospital. I have a bit of aptitude towards technology too, and I hope to successfully implement Bahmni soon in my hospital

1 Like

Thats great to hear Dhyaneshwar. Hope you find adequate support from the community. Please join slack as well (Send me a DM with your email id so I can invite you). It will be also great to hear about your experience and more about implementation at the hospital.

Hey there, my name is Wolf and I am software developer at ThoughtWorks. I live in Ratingen in Germany and started contributing to OpenMRS in 2014.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Jayachandra working as Software professional on Java/J2EE stack for more than 15 years. When exploring open source MRS for one of the hospital here in USA, I came across Bahmni and very much impressed with the work that is being done here. I have just started exploring the product and hope I can make some contributions too. Would like to join the https://bahmni.slack.com/, can someone send the invitation ?

1 Like

Please DM me your email and I will add you to bahmni slack.

Thank you Angshuman. I got the invite and I am IN now.