Welcome! Please introduce yourself to the Bahmni community

Hello ! My name is Abraham and I am located in India, Andhra Pradesh. I am just about to start my practice right now. I have been looking at electronic medical records systems for a while now. I stumbled upon OpenEMR but I dint find it much appealing. Then I heard about this wonderful Bahmini and how it integrates mutiple subsystem in it. Looking forward to using it in my practice. Excited !!!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Shreerang Vaidya, and I am a student competing in Google Code-In 2017! you are doing a great job, OpenMRSQ!

Hello ! I am Rajashri, working in Thoughtworks as Application developer from last three and half year. Looking forward to contribute to Bahmni community.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Ivange Larry. Software Developer with Mekom Solutions. I’m based in Buea, Cameroon. I’m a new member to the Bahmni Core Team and will be contributing to Bahmni as part of the core team under Mekom Solutions.

While I’m new to Bahmni, I’m an old timer in the OpenMRS community from starting as a volunteer developer back in 2015, to been accepted to Google Summer of Code 2016, mentoring GCI/GSoC and running GCI as org admin, etc. It has been an adventure.

I look forward to my new adventure in the Bahmni community.

6 Likes

Hi all, My name is Mangesh Kasbekar. I have worked in the software industry for 20 years, but new to EMR systems. OpenMRS/Bahmni would be the first EMR system that I am starting to familiarize myself with. I’m looking to play with Bahmni for now, and hoping to contribute once I gain some level of familiarity with it. I’ve read through many documents on the wiki and I must say I’m very impressed how well the software has been architected and how vibrant the community is.

3 Likes

Thanks @angshuonline for looping me in.

Hi Everyone,

This is Bagavathy Durairaj. I have 7 years of experience as a Healthcare Business Analyst. Within Healthcare domain, I have been associated with many Insurance Payer and Provider system implementation projects. I am here to understand Bahmni open EMR better and provide a meaningful contribution to this community.

2 Likes

Hello my name is sanjana perera. I am a 3rd year software engineering student in NSBM(associated with plymouth university, UK). I work as a software developer at ksoft radix localiter in colombo, sri lanka. Currently i am implementing bahmni on to an animal hospital. im new to this community. I love to learn new things so i can expand my knowledge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Amos and I come from Mozambique.

I am currently working with Jembi Health Systems in development and implementation.

While I’m new to openmrs and bahmni I’m looking forward to learning more from the community and hopefully contributing.

welcome Amos.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Larry, welcome ! Good to have you here.

Hello folks, My name is nitish khadaria. Recently I was complete my graduation in ICT. Now I am working in Yusata Infotech as a Software developer from last 10 months. I am new in bahmni community.

1 Like

Hi everybody! I am multicolaure from France. I am a front end developer and architect in an e-commerce company. I am willing to help improving bahmni.

I am still strugling to find how I can gain access to JIRA issues and slack. I’d like to start working on that issue : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/browse/BAH-471

Anyone can help? Thanks

Hi @multicolaure,

I just invited you to both Jira and Slack. Welcome to the Bahmni community!

Hello @Team

I am Sushant Patil, I have already been working with bahmni. I am working as a Senior developer at Satvix. Our development team working with bahmni to make bahmni a more greater integrated self-sufficient platform.

Looking forward to contribute to Bahmni community.

2 Likes

Hello All.

My name is Eddy from Indonesia. I am trying to implement bahmni in a small health care facilities in a suburban area with GP and dental practice. I am totally new to bahmni and I hope I don’t need to get in touch to java code base :smiley:.

I hope I can contribute something to bahmni community, at least for indonesian translation.

Best regards,

Eddy

Hey @eddyprasetyo and @sushantpatil1214 welcome and let’s get started. Wishing you all the best

Hello,

My name is Johnbosco Adam, I am Desktop and web applications developer from Tanzania, currently working at Ministry of Health Tanzania (www.moh.go.tz), Am working on OpenMRS(EMR) project by implementing the software for our Regional hospitals and health care facilities.

Thanks to the community for make my life easily as am new to bahmni.

1 Like

Hi All,

I am Joe Ali, Biomedical Engineer, from Khartoum, Sudan. I have been playing with Bahmni for about couple of months now as we are trying to adopt an implement this great solution in our community. looking forward to your valuable support in the process.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Johnson Mafoko, from Botswana, Gaborone , I am a former IT lecturer at local university for 8 years. I am currently indepedent software consultant/developer. I am primarily interested in openERP and integration with other systems. and bahmni seems to be doing exactly that.

2 Likes