Replying to https://talk.openmrs.org/t/add-on-index-enhancements/10531/7 here, because the other thread was made with the intention of gsoc discussions on the project.
It's funny how the smallest of issues sometimes get us(me in this case) stuck . The reason for the console error was basically that although the new url pointed to "react-router", it pointed to "react-router v4.0" whereas our project previously depended on "ReactRouter" which was part of V3.0.2 .
The next question is as to how did this happen in the first place?
The answer to this is that we previously used a url which was dynamic i.e. it gets resolved to a different one .The url used was this. This url basically points to the latest version of react router which is now V4.0 . Now, if we look into the contents of this resolved url , we realise that ReactRouter.min.js no longer exists and that only react-router.js is present. Hence , naturally I didn't initially think that there's going to be a difference between the two and created a pull request with a url pointing to react-router.js .
This new file missed some vital code on which our project currently depends and hence the console error . On checking the npm package.json file, I realised that we were using v3.0.2 and when I navigated to the React-router files of v3.0.2, I found the file right there. Hence I have now created an updated PR with the link to the exact same file. I have also tested it locally and can confirm that Add-On Index is back up and running .
@darius Please check this .