Reference Application 2.10 UI testing sprint!

I am actually running the CI plan, server is almost up and running

1 Like

awesome thanks @odorajonathan

we have been requested by several members making the tests to pick up on call and explain a few things,i am requesting to have a call at 2:45pm today EAT. How is that? cc @irenyak1 @odorajonathan @mozzy @ayesh @sharif @lufafa @gcliff @jwnasambu @gcliff @tendomart @jennifer @christine

@herbert24 Could we do it from 6PM EAT? You never know other people may be interested in attending the call and also share ideas.

I would suggest we make it before 6PM EAT because i think there is GSOD pm call today, so its better you pull that time atleast before 5PM

Then may be from 4PM because 2:45PM is not possible for me yet I would love to attend the call. But if everyone is in support of that time and it’s only me who isn’t then you may continue with the call. :slight_smile:

I think 2pm is quite ambiguous, should have given time for devs to clear out there schedules for that call, so I think you should have announced a day earlier and probably put it as part in the openmrs calender, since most people want to attend

Although I have no problem with it being pushed to 4pm EAT

if theres no any other call at 4pm EAT, then we should have it then

great we shall pick up on call at 4pm EAT

@herbert24 do you want to do Doodle Poll ?

1 Like

thanks tendo though most of the members have suggested 4pm EAT

which date exactly ?

today since the sprint is ending on thursday

Hi all

When you record a page you tested, make sure to have label weather found an issue or not. It will be easy to filter out which pages has issues, since the table is getting bigger I think it will be good to have :smiley:

1 Like

call link https://www.uberconference.com/openmrs cc @irenyak1 @mozzy @sharif @odorajonathan @tendomart @lufafa @gcliff

1 Like

For any breaking functionality please let us know here

Hi @mozzy and all

I updated the issues with the PR’s.It will be great if someone can attend them.I already tested everything in the PR’s mentioned here

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Reference+application+2.10-SNAPHOT+UI+TESTING+RESULTS

1 Like

Hello @herbert24 I have added a row for Firefox experience in the google sheet because for all the testing I used firefox.

1 Like

thanks alot @irenyak1 you can go on and make tests of the other scenarios

A gentle reminder to all the testers,since our sprint is ending tomorrow,we kindly call upon the testers to pick some time and conclude on the testing cc @mozzy @ayesh @irenyak1 @odorajonathan @jwnasambu @tendomart @lufafa @christine @jennifer