Good day. Been working to install the radiology module in a multi-server setup but seems to no avail. Nevertheless all modules are working except Radiology. Most of the dcm4chee install guides were deprecated so I’m trying my luck in the Bahmni v90-302 installer rpm ( and though the installation output shows all machines were ok ). I’ll attached files that might help you understand. Any help to get this Radiology module working is highly appreciated.
bahmni installation file.txt (1.6 KB)
setupyml.txt (357 Bytes)
bahmni installation complete but no pacs integration.txt (5.6 KB)
pacs-integration running.txt (265 Bytes)
Can you please check if the rpm is installed in the corresponding server.
yum list installed|grep
Can you check
- dcm4chee service is up and running
http://domianName:8055/dcm4chee-web3, is it loading for you??
- did you follow the steps mentioned in this wiki page after the installation?
- did you setup Dcm4chee as Modality Worklist as mentioned here.
Please look for any possible errors in
Sorry for the late reply but do take note im doing your recommendations in mind. I’m following this thread here likewise. Moreso, the bahmni_pacs database schema mentioned here is nowhere to be found in postgres database(s). This thread topic for sure have been solved somewhere hoping in the context of a multi-server ( the adage is “not to put all eggs in one basket” ).
Status so far:
- dcm4chee service is not running; so run service dcm4chee start
http://domianName:8055/dcm4chee-web3 not loading
- In progress the wiki you mentioned as well as setting up the dcm4chee as modality worklist.
- there is no server.log file in /var/lib/bahmni/dcm4chee-2.18.1/psql/server/default/log directory only boot.log that shows that jboss server had shutdown complete at the end of it
Appreciate your time. Many thanks.
Just to give an update to this thread. So far I am zeroing my focus to this relevant post (?) here why the Jboss server ( see below ) isnt functioning well for dcm4chee I installed. I’d really appreciate any attention and hopefully return any kindness.
Please note also I had a separate VM for dcm4chee and also installed a JDK as required. Please correct me If I am wrong.
Looks like some JMX Managed Bean didn’t get registered.
Can you check if this thread relevant to JBOSS 4 applies