Project Management Meeting 2017-06-19

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe2e2a83b68> #<Tag:0x00007fe2e2a83a78>

Here are the notes from today’s project management call. Action items from this meeting are as follows;

  • Rafal Korytkowski will create a post on Talk asking for a volunteer to help update documentation for the module repository move (outstanding from 6/5)
  • Burke Mamlin to post on Talk to get platform vision conversation going and possibly having a call in the near future (outstanding from 6/5)
  • Darius Jazayeri and/or Jan Flowers to provide an update on next weeks PM call from their meeting with Andela around the next phase
  • Darius Jazayeri to give update / identify next steps on scrum of scrums - Quarterly Ecosystem Scrum Of Scrums/ Open Day
  • Jamie Thomas will reach out to Burke for assistance on Expect delays for infra tickets - can someone help? :D