Order entry UI Return button not working

@ruhanga could you be having some few minutes and i share with you my screen today on uber conference?

Yes @bistenes. I am on the openmrs slack channel.

Okay, let me know probably on the openmrs irc channel when you can share.

hi nathan is okie to have this in the next five minutes?

@ruhanga @herbert24 Are the unit and frequency drop down not populating. I remember the older version populates these values.Any idea what was missed.

Hi @ruhanga do you have this working at your side

Hi @herbert24, @prapakaran, could the version of the orderentry owa you are using be a snapshot build on the project?

I am using 1.2.2 version and latest 2.11-snapshot build.

Hi @herbert24, @prapakaran, could the version of the orderentry owa you are using be a snapshot build on the project?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

@ruhanga did you get chance to check this. do you want see screen sharing.

Yes @prapakaran. However I’ve not looked into the change introducing the anomaly yet from the most recent changes committed. I’d recommend using the 1.1.0 version for now. Meanwhile you could create an issue on Jira about the anomaly.

Let me also try 1.1.0 and keep you updated next steps.

@ruhanga It looks reference application-2.10 is working for orderentry1.1.0 and above. The latest 2.11-snapshot is not pulling dropdown values. Can you please verify the latest snapshot(2.11) with any orderentry version. And also, not much change on orderentry 1.1.0 and above.

Hi @prapakaran, I took a closer look into the issue and for some reason the following Global Properties(@ Home ➔ System Administration ➔ Manage Global Properties) are not set,

You can update the properties as follows:

order.drugDispensingUnitsConceptUuid	➔ 162402AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA	
order.drugDosingUnitsConceptUuid		➔ 162384AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA	
order.drugRoutesConceptUuid				➔ 162394AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA	
order.durationUnitsConceptUuid			➔ 1732AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1 Like

Good work @ruhanga. Thanks for the great job. Is there way to push this value to DB table. May i know the table name i will also try to push these values.

@prapakaran, you could update the properties with their values by following the above path on the Ref App.

If you are interensted in the DB table, that’d be the global_property table.

1 Like

@ruhanga Is there any script for a tool for loading concept drugs?

@prapakaran, you could perfectly use Initializer for this. You can refer to the project’s contained documentation and examples in regards to loading the drugs metadata.

1 Like

@ruhanga For doctor role unable to go to an order entry screen. May I know where to add privilege for the Doctor role.

@prapakaran, you want to create the privilege, App: orderentryui.drugOrders, and assign it to the user.

@ruhanga It works. Thank you. May I which table we need to add this privilege for automating.