Order entry UI Return button not working

@ruhanga I have tested the latest snapshot artifacts built by bamboo but the return button still returns an HTTP Status 404 error message.

@spkabugo1, I just tried with the referenceapplication-standalone-snapshot package from here and here is what I see: order-entry-ui-return-button-demo

Thanks @bistenes. When I’ve gotten a good grip on a few hours, I’ll ping you for guidance on this.

Hello @ruhanga.I need your guidance. What did you do after running that standalone? Do you install any extra modules? Did you rename any? Did you create any settings?

There are a few steps I’ve followed which you may want to checkout. These were discussed on the Order entry ui owa issues topic just in case you missed this. Take into account the changing Order Entry OWA package versions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So we reverted back to what is was prior to 1.2.0… the Edit/Delete buttons should no longer be visible for Drug Orders (so you still can’t edit or cancel a drug order, but at least there isn’t a button there that just doesn’t work!). But the cancel functionality should work again for Lab orders and the “return” button should be working again.

I just did a 1.2.2 release with these changes.

Take care, Mark

2 Likes

@bistenes Sure, i would like take it up and move forward. Can we set-up sometime for this. I usually work on weekends, but i happy to take 30 min to 1 hour call during week days. Can you please share 2 or 3 time slots to me. We will set-up google meeting.

While using the order entry ui module,i try to make a drug order by using the free text format.Unfortunately whenever i add the units,the add button never works and a validation message (required ) keeps on appearing.Could i be missing out any thing on this? I am using 1.2.2 version.

cc @mogoodrich @ruhanga

@mogoodrich hi mark,for order entry 1.2.2,do we still have the return button not fixed on the drug order page? I find it failing with this version!!

Thanks @herbert24 for usage feedback on the Order Entry UI. You want to first create concept drugs for the owa to retrieve these and work correctly.

1 Like

ohh yes i did create one and it exists

@ruhanga its a long table let me drop it here in parts

You need to be running the reference application with coreapps v1.29.0 and above.

1 Like

@ruhanga thats the drug i added,do you think i missed out some thing that could be essential at time of selection of the units??

I’ve just tried with the concept for Aspirin(71617AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) and that works fine. I’m not sure how the underlying concept you used is defined. The underlying concept used for the drug should be of the concept class Drug.

which units have you tried to add on making an order using free text?

@herbert24, it’s not possible to record an order with free text drugs - so drugs that do not exist other than the ones you’ve created. These should pre-populate the dropdown as you type in the New order for: drug field.

1 Like

@ruhanga @prapakaran Are you both on Slack? Can we coordinate a meeting about Cypress tests there?