Hi folks at @Andela UG, thanks for the work done at: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-orderentry Just tried out deploying the owa into my local Reference application and had a number of unclear issues.
What i have done:
- Downloaded the latest owa from: https://addons.openmrs.org/ and installed it
- I added an encounter type and mapped its name to orderentryowa.encounterType setting
- I added an encounter role that i mapped by name to orderentryowa.encounterRole setting
- When i ran i was upset by:
- Made me get confused which property naming is being used, whether order.* or orderentryowa.*!!!
- I therefore added both naming conventional setting for encounterType and had a completely unclear error, not sure what incomplete settings implies. can someone help out clarify things. I completely think this will bring similar confusion to other users.
- What am i doing wrong here?
- Can we get this meta data and settings automatically added through https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-orderentryui or some other module?