Login to JIRA and Wiki not working

Yeah, that’s it.

I will let you know if I have updates.

1 Like

It might be working now.

The users will take some time to not show up as ‘Inactive’.

@cintiadr I have been trying to login into my JIRA account this afternoon but it seems I cannot be able to get access. Whenever I input in my credential and press login the following alert keeps on popping up “Sorry, your userid is required to answer a CAPTCHA question correctly”, despite what is entered it will not allow me any further.

I’m unsure what to do next as everything seems to set up correctly from my end.

Please help!

It is now working. I can now be able login back to my account. Thanks

Yeah… I created the topic to notify the community that login to wiki and issue tracker wasn’t working.

No one was able to login.

Not sure what you understood.

Hi @cintiadr I still can’t logging to my account…

Hi @cintiadr

I also couldn’t login to the JIRA. I have entered the correct credentials and Captcha, but got

Sorry, your userid is required to answer a CAPTCHA question correctly.

Any issues?

For some reason, both of you had a really high failed captcha count, as if there’s a dashboard or automated process with your credentials.

I did reset the captcha counters for the both of you.

@cintiadr I’m sorry but some weird reason I still can’t login into JIRA

Do you have any idea if you tried 30 times?

If not, do you know anything that could be automatic process attempting to login using your username?

Hi @cintiadr

I also counldn’t login to the JIRA as usal. Thanks

Your captcha was high too.

I don’t know why.

Can you try again?

No still I can’t login to the JIRA as usal. I have just tried to answer with correct CAPTCHA for only three times now.

Current failed logins: 37

I don’t understand what’s happening.

I’m able to login without any issues. @suthagar23 , is it that previous issue resurfacing by any chance, wherein only Sri Lankans weren’t able to access the OpenMRS websites because they were blocked or something( I’ll try posting the link if I can find it)? Or maybe , since I haven’t had to solve a captcha, I was able to login?

Edit: This is the link to the previous discussion

I don’t think so? That’s a different datacenter, and also you wouldn’t even be able to reach the login page.

Makes sense. However, I am not presented with CAPTCHA when I try to log in ( one possible way to temporarily allow logins while a fix is being worked out would be to disable it for a while)

@cintiadr I have no idea, I didn’t even try it more than 5 times. I also don’t have anything that could automate the login process.

The captcha only shows up after a certain amount of failed logins. So the fact that he has captcha is most likely to be a symptom than a cause.

@topseysuave, raise a ticket in helpdesk at openmrs.org and explain you cannot login, add all context there, link this topic.

I’m off to work now, later I will reset your password and attempt to login as you, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

I am able to login now @cintiadr. I don’t know what happen before. Thanks @cintiadr and @reubenv