Login to JIRA and Wiki not working

ya , i can also now login without any issues,thx @cintiadr

ooops …hi @cintiadr, yesterday evening the problem had stopped. ive realised just now again that it has re-occured. i cant login again … :disappointed_relieved:

@cintiadr I don’t mind at all, Thanks.

it seems now it has worked again , i can now login :grinning:

Just tried again and it worked. I can login now. @cintiadr Thanks.

Well, I didn’t do anything, was having dinner :smiley:

But I’m glad all is working. I do know that there’s a couple of minutes every hour or two that one are not able to login. Known issue, unfortunately.

Looks like you should have dinner more often. :smile:

4 Likes

Confirmed. Food fixes all ops problems.

Interesting secret! :smile:

1 Like

@cintiadr looks like this has happened again. :slight_smile:

Some one reported it via help desk and when i tried to log in JIRA to reset their log in attempts, i got the same exact problem. Same with the WIKI.

Just tried to login to issues and wiki now. Its not working.

Same here… then browsing some tickets I noticed in places where I’m referenced my account is flagged as “inactive”… sounds like a similar issue to what we had before…

Sure, I will check tonight.

Hi, any ETA for fixing this?

Thanks @cintiadr :slight_smile:

Do you think there is anything i can learn by just watching you do whatever you plan to check tonight?

@dkayiwa, the whole thing is explained in https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-itsmresources/wiki/Service-ID-OpenLDAP#certificate-expired

But I think it’s a little bit too ops-advanced. But @whiscard or @pascal should be able to follow those instructions if needed.

I think the problem is solved now. It will take around 3h or so for the users to show up as not ‘inactive’.

Indeed it is solved! Thank you so much @cintiadr :smile:

There should be now a pingdom alarm on it too, for JIRA login. Hopefully we’ll receive notifications before users realise there’s a problem.

@cintiadr awesome innovation! I look forward to seeing the alerts. :slight_smile:

This happened again.

I saw the alert, but I couldn’t work on it yesterday. I should be working again.

1 Like