GSoC 2019 : Project/Mentor Brainstorming

Thanks so much @codepoet2017390 for expressing interest in this project, please get more familiar with the project as you wait for the official time after selecting students and streamlining mentors.

Thanks.

Welcome to OpenMRS @codepoet2017390 and thanks a lot for your interest in this project! I’ve added a comment at AC-522 , kindly reply to it. You can also get started by fixing issues that are already labeled ‘Ready for Work’. Good luck.

thank you for volunteering to mentor this project @f4ww4z . please contact me anytime if you need any help :grinning:

1 Like

We always need a code reviewer for the Android client repo, especially someone who has good experience with it during last year’s GSoC. Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @irenyak1 and @f4ww4z .
I’ve made changes to the issue description as requested.

Hi all,

Please take a look at OpenMRS Primary/Mentor Recruitment in case if you haven’t any ideas but would like to mentor for a student (You need to have some prior experience/knowledge on that area),

Thanks.

Added more details to the GSoC 2019 Condition Lists project. There are primary (@dkayiwa ) + secondary (@ball) mentors and improved documentation:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Condition+List

Any self-respecting medical record (EMR) system needs to be able to track patient conditions (what is often called the patient’s “Problem List”). This functionality must be completed before it can be implemented. There’s already a great starting place for the work.

Ellen

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m very happy to announce that, once again, we have been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code - 2019 :star_struck:. Thanks to everyone who worked for the application process, and mentor requirements.

Thanks

6 Likes

@suthagar23 I would like to inform that the telegram link on the ideas list page is broken https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019#SummerOfCode2019-ProgramTimeline This may cause inconvenience to incoming fellow aspirants
Thankyou

Thanks @codepoet2017390, We have updated the link with OpenMRS Telegram chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

@suthagar23 I attempted the Smart Developer Quiz two days ago and there hasn’t been any update about its status since then. What is the procedure of evaluation and how much time does it take?

Sorry for a bother when you are trying your level best to sort out :fu: issue
cc @dkayiwa, @burke, @c.antwi, @jennifer and @cintiadr

@jwnasambu @suthagar23 I didn’t really get that?

Several new developers have attempted smart quiz but have delayed getting results because there was an issue with the system. They were fixing it that is why I copied some members on this thread who I thought could help.

Right. I think the message got lost.

Let me repeat it then.

Integration between surveymonkey and google sheets wasn’t working (in zapier). After a few hours of work, I believe I got it working again. I just checked surveymonkey, no one filled the form after I fixed it.

I have no time to manually add google sheet rows for each previous individual surveymonkey form which wasn’t added to google sheets (with all answers). That’s why I asked the person to redo the survey.

So, I’m not sure what do you want me to ‘sort out’, @jwnasambu.

Unless you have availability to manually copy and paste results from people who request it. I’m fine granting you access to surveymonkey and google spreadsheets.