We are waiting for GSoC accepted Org announcement on Feb 26, and Hope to be there as the previous years. We already had about 15 projects for this year GSoC, and planned to have some more in the coming days.
- 06 February: Organization Application Deadline
- 25 March - 06 April : Student Application Period
- 27 May - 26 August: Coding
- 24 -28 June: Mentors and students submit Phase I evaluations
- 22- 26 July: Mentors and students submit Phase II evaluations
- 26 August - 02 September: Mentors final evaluations
GSoC Project Ideas : https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019
We need more mentors since each project needs a primary mentor and backup mentor. So If you have some time for mentoring a student for a project, please reach us. I can sure that, it will be huge support for OpenMRS and a student who is going to work on a project. Please go through our GSoC projects for this year, and let us know your interests for primary mentor/backup mentor.
Please fill this Google Form, if you would like to become a primary mentor/backup mentor for a project,