Exception when Installing OpenMRS Reference app

Can you point us to where you got this omod file?

https://addons.openmrs.org/show/org.openmrs.module.dispensing-module

When you check the manage modules page, is the module started and running? Can you share a screenshot?

Hello team. I’m facing similar challenges as the intiator. Don’t know why the progress stopped but I need help. Following the conversation with @dkayiwa to your last enquiry: is the module started and running? Yes. My module ver is 1.1.0, ref app 2.10…, enterprise 2.3. All other dependences are ok. I’ll please need a heading. Thanks

Can you share the server side log via pastebin.com?

Morning, here goes the URL of the server side log: 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [21/Aug/2020:01:41:59 +0100] "GET /openmrs/coreapps/clinicia - Pastebin.com here goes the error generated by clicking the dispense medication on the home page:error created when dispense medication on homepage is clicked - Pastebin.com additionally; I followed some instructions from Order Entry UI Administrator Guide. so far I’ve exhausted it. yet, the errors. cant figure out where I’m getting it wrong. I’ve attached also attached a screen shot of the error generated when prescribed medication is clicked

Is this thread of help? Order entry ui owa issues

Will go thru it and revert pls.

Thanks, It worked. But I noticed the return button not working and returns an error. Also my actions option on the orders lists isn’t working. Then my lab order shows as in the screen shot and that’s it. Nothing. What am I doing wrong this time?

I’ve attached images to show for.

Is this helpful for the return button? Order entry UI Return button not working