Exception when Installing OpenMRS Reference app

OpenMRS Reference app 2.9.0 Individual Components for Advanced Installation

I am getting this error when trying to install the reference app. This is the step i follow

1- I install MYSQL and tomcat 2- I download and install the openmrs legacy 3- I download the reference app zip folder and copy all the modules content to .OpenMRS/modules folder and all owa to .OpenMRS/owa folder.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: java.util.Set org.openmrs.module.uiframework.UiFrameworkConversionServiceFactoryBean.springManagedConverters; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘stringToAppDescriptorConverter’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService org.openmrs.module.appui.converter.StringToAppDescriptorConverter.appFrameworkService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)} at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:561) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:88) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:331) … 15 more Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘stringToAppDescriptorConverter’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService org.openmrs.module.appui.converter.StringToAppDescriptorConverter.appFrameworkService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)} at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:334) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1202) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:537) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:476) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:303) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:299) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1127) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1003) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:949) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:533) … 17 more Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService org.openmrs.module.appui.converter.StringToAppDescriptorConverter.appFrameworkService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)} at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:561) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:88) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:331) … 28 more Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)} at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1308) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1054) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:949) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:533) … 30 more

1 Like

Can you paste the entire server side log at pastebin.com?

I did it. This is the link:

https://pastebin.com/4Zn7sx4y

Which version of Java are you running?

1 Like

I use the 1.8 version

Which version of tomcat?

I use tomcat 9.0.22

Can you use a lower version of tomcat? Like version 8

Yes! I will change it and let you know.

I change it but i get the same error: https://pastebin.com/vEdfepJb

Your tomcat instance is not pointing to Java 8

How can i do this?

Thank you so much. I do this and everything works. I create a service for tomcat with a bad jdk reference. Thank you so much.

But i dont see pharmacy module in. I am talking about Dispensing Medication

cc @gcliff @herbert24

@wdessin you may not exactly see that concept name specifically though functionality of the modules may be similar.RA have got lots of modules, so what exactly are you try ing out with the reference application

I want to add Dispense medication module in RA. I am a java developer too…

I want: 1- Register patient 2- start visist 3- collecte vitals signs 4- take consult notes 5- dispense medication 6- collect allergy 7- manage appointment 8- etc… 9- close visit

@wdessin i actually try to follow your procedures but seems am getting lost, can you please show us the direction and expectations, or else if you have tried share the screen shots , it may be so helpfull thanks

When i install RA i don’t have this.

But i install it using the omod file.

when trying to access it i get this error: