Design Time for Adding end-to-end test automation to OpenMRS applications

Continuing the discussion from Propose a Design Forum Topic:

Are there any desired attendees that can not attend on Monday, August 6 @4pm UTC?

Hi @jthomas,

Can we reschedule for Friday 8/10?

No worries. This did not end up happening. Can we reschedule for Wed or Friday this week (preferably Friday)?

Ryan James PhD Candidate Biomedical and Health Informatics University of Washington drryanjames.github.io (269) 352-0400

I believe today (Wednesday) the design forum will be about AMPATH, but time could be split. We do not have a scheduled design forum on Friday’s so please suggest some times for @valvijo @janflowers @ningosi @asacur to comment on.

Are there any open slots next week?

Ryan James PhD Candidate Biomedical and Health Informatics University of Washington drryanjames.github.io (269) 352-0400

@rcjames all slots are open. @valvijo @janflowers @ningosi @asacur can you please respond to whether you are available on Monday @4pm UTC or Wednesday @6pm UTC?

@jthomas is 6pm UTC still available on Wed? That day works for almost everyone.

Yes. @valvijo @janflowers @ningosi @asacur will Wednesday work for you?

1 Like

Yes, that works for me

3 Likes

Works for me

3 Likes

Thank you all for confirming!

@burke are design calls recorded? I’d like to have a recording that I can point some folks to if we can make that available.

All calls on Uberconference are automatically recorded. I even figured out how to embed the recordings on Talk preset to when the conversation started. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, only a handful of folks with Uberconference admin access can get the recording link, but, once shared, anyone can use the link. I’ve been contemplating a way to script publishing of uberconference recording links for OpenMRS… but just haven’t had the time to get around to it.

Screen sharing isn’t recorded (not a feature of Uberconference). In rare cases when I’m prepared for a call and someone is demonstrating something I think others will want to see, I’ll use my own copy of ScreenFlow for Mac to record the screen share and upload it YouTube.

<offtopic rant> Having seen several Hangouts on Air recorded & shared by Andela devs, which records attendees + audio + shared screens and can be watched up to 2x speed, it makes me wonder if we should switch from Uberconference to Hangouts on Air; however, I think the show stopper is the lack of support for an open dial-in by phone option. If G Suite for Nonprofits supported recording of Google Hangout Meet meetings, it would be a no-brainer to switch (since Meet includes a call-in number). </offtopic rant>

1 Like

A link to the presentation I’ll be giving today.

I 'll record my screen with OBS just in case.

Here is a link to my presentation and a video recording.

1 Like